Wednesday Weighers

mariavon said:
Got my new pack tonight just gonna look through it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is the new pack good i have been on hols last to weeks ill be getting new pack next monday at group xx

I got my new pack last week, there are a few changes with quantities of heathy extras but nothing major imo

fat&40 said:
I got my new pack last week, there are a few changes with quantities of heathy extras but nothing major imo

There is a new Club 10 incentive. Reach your Club 10 (losing 10 % of you start weight), keep it off for 10 weeks or lose even more and you'll get the 11th week free!

Also the HE allowance on skimmed milk has gone up to 375 ml from 350 ml! Could mean an additional cuppa coffee or tea with milk. ;-)

Best news, although not related to new pack, is the change of majority of Müller Light yogurts back to being Syn free!!! Check them on the Syn tool online or in the new directory.

As in the past, only the cheesecake variety and the one with a cherry fruit layer have a (very low) syn value again. :-D

There is a new Club 10 incentive. Reach your Club 10 (losing 10 % of you start weight), keep it off for 10 weeks or lose even more and you'll get the 11th week free!

Also the HE allowance on skimmed milk has gone up to 375 ml from 350 ml! Could mean an additional cuppa coffee or tea with milk. ;-)

Best news, although not related to new pack, is the change of majority of Müller Light yogurts back to being Syn free!!! Check them on the Syn tool online or in the new directory.

As in the past, only the cheesecake variety and the one with a cherry fruit layer have a (very low) syn value again. :-D

I agree the mullerlights is the most use to me. Club 10 isn't new this was in old plan (had my free week last week). I drink black coffee so extra milk doesn't affect me but yes if you have milk in drinks I can see that would be useful.

0.5 off for me last night, back to Zumba tonight and lots of superfree foods this week will hopefully get me the 2lb I'm after to get my stone award, fingers crossed! Well done everyone!x

Well done on all the losses and sts for everyone who gained we can get back on that band wagon!

I gained 6lb since I last weighed 6weeks ago I have now rejoined yesterday

Also I'm 9 weeks pregnant and still plan to follow sw xxxxx

shivvy1211 said:
I gained 2.5 in 3 weeks and still in target zone. Well chuffed.

That is great well done. Im a fair bit away from target. Is it hard maintaining when u reach target. Do u still go to class when your at target

babybuffy84 said:
Congrats Hun !!!

Thank you I plan to stick with slimming world and do the best I can x

I lost 0.5lb last night which I was pleased with cause I wasn't on plan last week with new yea etc, but now all the celebrations are over I am back on plan and have started the nhs couch to 5k programme in addition to my zumba and aerobics so doing lots of body magic :)

Great post there! I'm trying new recipes from the mags, ordered a couple of books and have a two week meal plan on the fridge. I hope to see good things written I the back of my book next week!

I gained in total 6.5lbs during December and last night I lost 4lbs so almost back to my lowest, will get the extra 1.5lbs off next week :)

That makes no sense lol thanks to the app loading the thread way before the last page! Anyway. Hope you all have a good week!

Hi everyone! I re-joined Wednesday morning and hope to be part of this thread! Have 6 stone to lose so am looking for all the motivation and encouragement I can get :p x

Well I've been away from SW for almost a year...long story.

Anyway, back to being weighed on a Wednesday and my first week saw a loss of 12 1/2 lb...Nice start but still a long way to go!

Well done to everyone on here who is losing the weight!

audfen said:
That is great well done. Im a fair bit away from target. Is it hard maintaining when u reach target. Do u still go to class when your at target

Thanks hun. I'm finding it easy enough so far to maintain. Still go to class every week. I've met some lovely people at group.

Back