Wednesday Weighers

Good luck, don't fret, all you can do is try :) I don't like eating in the day, I'm always busy and don't like feeling full in the day. So my way is ...

1 HEXA always 250 ml milk.

Muller / apple or pear or banana breakfast.

I make a big pot of butternut squash/ roast pepper soup on a Sunday, for my weeks lunches. I get a cup of that in microwave for lunch and a piece of fruit at some point.

Then because my two meals are neutral plan, I decide what day I want for my tea ;) and have a big tea,usually syn free.

Then because I'm diabetic and insomniac, I have My syns and whatever HEXA HEXB for a picnic supper. I keep my bread in the freezer, and only have it for supper occasionally when I really fancy a bacon butty or Philly on toast.

This all suits me perfectly, I'm now trained myself that any treats/ crisps/ fruit pastilles/ choc/ bread are a supper treat, I don't want to grab such in the day, I grab fruit instead, and happy in the knowledge I can choose whatever for supper and enjoy it in peace ;)

That's how my journey of 4 stones loss has been :) all my diabetic levels have reduced and my cholesterol :)

4 stones! WOW well done Bunnylush- also very good to hear it has reduced your cholesterol and diabetic levels - you should be very proud :)

That's how my journey of 4 stones loss has been :) all my diabetic levels have reduced and my cholesterol :)

Congrats on lowering all your diabetic levels and cholesterol Bunnylush. Are you type 1 or 2? I'm type 1 and hoping to have reduced all my levels at my check up on Tues (1st one since starting SW), sugar levels on a day to day basis seem to have improved but guess I'll see on Tues x

PearlAngel said:
4 stones! WOW well done Bunnylush- also very good to hear it has reduced your cholesterol and diabetic levels - you should be very proud :)

I am! 3 years after diagnosis later ;) but finally I pulled my finger out. I have done it all for my health,my boys deserve better than me ignoring it. But omg I'm enjoying my new figure,I'd forgotten I had one! ;) Thank You xx

Thanks everyone for your ideas & support, I will try the alpen bars Pearangel, having a sweet tooth that will probably be better for me LOL

Oooo, I quite like most except the new light cranberry, far too sickly sweet. I love lemon! It's like lemon meringue , mint, that's like mint aero! I've tried orange not bought any for ages. I love the choc toffee hi fi lights as its two for HEXB. I've only just tried the choc delux, it's ok, but think I prefer two lights.

LilPetDragon - I think its safe to say that this is an unrealistic goal - although we can dream haha, im looking forward to trying the new Philadelphia chocolate ive heard it is lovely

PearlAngel said:
LilPetDragon - I think its safe to say that this is an unrealistic goal - although we can dream haha, im looking forward to trying the new Philadelphia chocolate ive heard it is lovely

I'm having it every night for supper , on toast with banana,I'm not even a chocolate lover really, but it's gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-1331389763.jpg
    image-1331389763.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 35
I have some choccy philly in the fridge, but it's a little late to eat now having just gone midnight (more or less) I think I'll attack a lttle pot tomorrow as it's only 4 1/2 Syns. Anyway time for bed, speak to you all tomorrow, night night
Oh, & Pearangel, I can dream bout Syn free choccy, I live in hope lol.

Back