Wednesday Weighers

Haven't replied here before but....

4lb off for me this week but on hols now so I will prob put some of that back on...

Got my 2stone and club 10 stickers so I am delighted!!

neacy69 said:
Haven't replied here before but....

4lb off for me this week but on hols now so I will prob put some of that back on...

Got my 2stone and club 10 stickers so I am delighted!!

Hello, brilliant well done, enjoy your hols and just try and keep active ;) x

Oops, forgot to update this!
lost 1.5 this week so very happy, 3 lbs to get back within target range and 6 lbs to target.

1.5 off for me down to 15's now :)

jrg said:
I should of posted this on Wednesday, but I am delighted, lost 3 and half pounds this week.....

Wow that's a great weight loss, congrats! =)

So we're on the run up to Wednesday again. How's everyone's week been?

A bit dreadfull really! Was fine untill Friday, then out for drinks on Friday night, tried to stick to vodka & coke but no such luck! then fatty chinese on Sat to help with hangover, back on it yesterday though, so hopefully plenty of water & superfree foods between now & Wednesday and i'll be fine :D

Good luck all!
Sxxx

A bit dreadfull really! Was fine untill Friday, then out for drinks on Friday night, tried to stick to vodka & coke but no such luck! then fatty chinese on Sat to help with hangover, back on it yesterday though, so hopefully plenty of water & superfree foods between now & Wednesday and i'll be fine :D

Good luck all!
Sxxx

I beat ya! Chinese Sat also but it was my son's 1st bday party yesterday and why worst dieting down fall - Pick up food, I picked it up and eat it all dam day!!!
:eek:

dozza1982 said:

I haven't been too bad as far as food is concerned but I was out Friday & Saturday night. I did stick to wine & soda but I think I may have had a few too many. I'm off to gym tonight so hopefully I can tip the scales in my favor though

Food and exercise been great, 100% on plan. Sadly not showing the results on my home scale though :-(

I've managed to avoid the home scales. Just have a panic attack waiting to step on the scales on a Wednesday morning. Lol.

I've been really good, stuck to success express all week apart from 1 day but I feel I haven't lost this week and the scales on Saturday said the same, I haven't dared get on them since! I don't know what I'm going to do if I stay the same or gain :(

I beat ya! Chinese Sat also but it was my son's 1st bday party yesterday and why worst dieting down fall - Pick up food, I picked it up and eat it all dam day!!!
:eek:

I'm with you there. It was my daughter's 4th birthday party. I was really good at the party but there were loads of leftovers, and I'm steadily eating my way through them. Need to though, as I spent the weeks' shopping bill on the party and we have no other food till the next shop, lol.

I'm a bit nervous about weigh in. It's my last one before a fortnights holiday and need a pound and half to get my 2.5 stone award! Hope I get it but doubtful!

I'm arguing with myself over weighing in weds or not, yes I've gained and yes I truly deserve it but I liked being what I weighed last week and if I don't weigh in I won't know what my new weight is.

That sounds stupid now I've written it down!

Back