Wednesday Weighers

Wow there's some great losses today- well done to everyone who lost, hugs to all that stayed the same and gained.

I lost 3 1/2 this week and got SOTW :) so am really chuffed that my 100% week and upping the exercise really worked.

B x

woot lost 3lbs this week :D i am happy
(That will do donkey, that will do!)

1.5 lbs this week, I should be happy but I kind of feel like I let myself down. Want to get 3 next week for 2 stone award, going to do all I can to get it!

5lbs off, SOTW and SOTM............oh and my 7.5 Stone award :D :D :D

Some incredible losses this week, well done everyone.

When I started this at the start of the year I set myself the goal of being under 20 stone before my birthday at the start of August. I'm hoping I hit that next week a full month ahead of where I wanted to be. There isn't a word that describes how good that feels.

Thanks for all the support on here guys, popping a post on here each Wednesday and reading how well everyone else is doing has been a massive help along the way.

This is just the start......

Flabbergastingly amazing. Six months that changed your life.

Do people notice? I started out at 21st9 and people just see you as really fat. To most people fat is fat, degrees of fat is hard to measure. Others see people who are chubby, a bit of a double chin, and then see everyone else as more or less the same.

People noticed when i started to get towards that cross over point between been chubby and really fat. It's kind of, they look at you, something seems a bit wrong, and they cant work it out. You are still fat, your hair hasnt changed, but somehow something has changed.

When they work it out, they are somehow cant believe it. It happened to me day before yesterday. Someone i see every six weeks or so. He was talking away and paused after a minute, and said "you've lost weight", i replied "yeah, four stone", it doesnt register and he carries on talking about what he was previously talking about and then asked again, "how much did you say?", i replied back it was four stone. Which he is almost blown away.

To a normal person four stone is massive, gigantic, colossal amount of weight. I just smiled and said "many more to go, but a good start in only fifteen weeks".

1.5 lbs this week, I should be happy but I kind of feel like I let myself down. Want to get 3 next week for 2 stone award, going to do all I can to get it!

Sometimes weeks are like that... Did you stick to it 100% this week?

Fantastic losses this week Team Wednesday. I want a 5lb loss, how do I go about getting me one of those?! lol :p xox

Sometimes weeks are like that... Did you stick to it 100% this week?

Most of the time, but there were one or 2 days where I let junk food get the best of me, this week for some reason has been the hardest week yet but this is a new week for me and I've got a new weapon up my sleeve

Do people notice? I started out at 21st9 and people just see you as really fat. To most people fat is fat, degrees of fat is hard to measure. Others see people who are chubby, a bit of a double chin, and then see everyone else as more or less the same.

People noticed when i started to get towards that cross over point between been chubby and really fat. It's kind of, they look at you, something seems a bit wrong, and they cant work it out. You are still fat, your hair hasnt changed, but somehow something has changed.

When they work it out, they are somehow cant believe it. It happened to me day before yesterday. Someone i see every six weeks or so. He was talking away and paused after a minute, and said "you've lost weight", i replied "yeah, four stone", it doesnt register and he carries on talking about what he was previously talking about and then asked again, "how much did you say?", i replied back it was four stone. Which he is almost blown away.

To a normal person four stone is massive, gigantic, colossal amount of weight. I just smiled and said "many more to go, but a good start in only fifteen weeks".

Thanks. People started to notice when I got to about 4 stone lost. It's a nice feeling when you see someone you haven't seen for a while as they do tend to be more shocked than the people you see often.

You are doing so well, and your incredible losses keep me on track when I'm struggling - 7.5 stone in 6 months is extraordinary! Keep up the great work, and I reckon you'll reach your target a month ahead of what you planned! Easy! x

you should be well chuffed with yourself x

well done to everyone x I'm chuffed i lost 4 lbs i didn't expect it at all x

2.5lb off for me.... It's the same as I had on last week after my 2week holidays so I'm delighted to get it back off

I started at a very similar weight to you (21st 1.5lbs) and have lost a similar amount (4st 4.5lbs). My family are always telling me that I am looking really good, and you can tell I have lost weight, etc. I never believed them, because I thought they were just saying it to be nice and make me feel good. Only today, a woman in the local petrol station asked me how much weight I had lost because I look really good! When I told her just under 4 stone (it was before WI lol), she was shocked!

That woman is the first person outside of my immediate family and close friends that have noticed I've lost weight, or at least she's the first to say something! Hopefully now I am smaller and getting a bit of a shape, people will start noticing more!

Thanks! I'm loving losing weight, and loving exercise too! I never thought I would say that! Haha!

I also had my first compliment today about my weight loss (a woman who works in the petrol station and doesn't know me at all), so that has given me a real boost!

Well done to everyone who has lost, really are some amazing losses this week!

I lost 1lb, which yes is a loss but I'm disappointed, I've been almost 100% this week & I've exercised & it's only my 5th week so was expecting at least 1.5lbs as it's still so new to my body.

A bit disappointed that it's pretty impossible for me to hit my target of losing a stone before a big event coming up next weekend (well unless I lose 3lbs next week.....can I borrow some of what you guys are doing please, might just do it then :)

But as I said well done guys xxx

3lbs off tonight, very pleased with that as I only weighed in Friday & I'd lost 1lb. Still 1lb heavier than I was a month ago but quite happy with my progress.

Well done to everyone these losses are great!! Really inspiriing.
1lb off for me tonight. Usually Id be disappointed but that 1 little lb got me my 2st award and SOTM.
Every lb counts whether it be 1 or 5 that you lose in a week the end result is the same. The longer it takes to lose the less likely to put back on.
This to me is no longer a diet its my way of life :)

Well done everyone some great losses just wanted to say congrats :) mine was +4 think it must be the new tablets im on. Googled it and lots of people reported weight gains on it :S oh well going to try really hard this week to keep at it :)

Wahoooooo 6.5 down last night! It was my first week, and last week was my 'star week' so most of that may have been fluid, but hell, I'm not complaining!

Just need to keep focussed this week as I am sure after a big loss like that it might be a bit trickier this week.

Have a good week everyone!

Back