Wednesday Weighers

That's still amazing weather you've ten or two stone to lose. I'd just be a tad worried if you had two stone to lose lol and extremely envious! ;-)

Hi guys!!!

Joined SW last night. Really easy diet to follow verbally shocked by how much I actually weigh!!! I'm making changes though.

Just wondering... Why can I eat unlimited pasta but not bread???

im not sure exactly why not, maybe someone else on here will know x
but well done on joining, i just joined over a week ago, so had my first proper weight in just there on wednesday and lost 4 lbs, was in 2 minds about going to get weighed as i didn't think i would have lost anything, although i stuck to the plan 100%, glad i went though, keep at it and you will get the results xx

1lb off for me yesterday so gained my 3and 1/2 stone award. On wards and downwards and hoping to get 4st award by august (1 year since I started SW) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well im wanting to loose 6 stone, so yeah started off very heavy! lol. i was on holiday before though so think thats why i did so well. im still shocked as my 1st ever week on SW i lost 8lb x

yeah i know right!! oh my, its crazy thinking of things i lost in the same weight. my son is a few lbs over what i lost but hes still heavy! i really doubt next weighing will be as good, plus its a shorter week as my group is changing to tues :( x

Your consultant must have been amazed. First week losses are often misleading, and if you are really really big can end up crazy numbers (i think a contestant on biggest loser had a 32lb loss in their first week), but to get such a loss after is just 'wow'.

Keep it up :)

im not sure exactly why not, maybe someone else on here will know x
but well done on joining, i just joined over a week ago, so had my first proper weight in just there on wednesday and lost 4 lbs, was in 2 minds about going to get weighed as i didn't think i would have lost anything, although i stuck to the plan 100%, glad i went though, keep at it and you will get the results xx

Pasta is very filling. It is empty in terms of nutrition but it is hard to really over eat, bread on the otherhand, if bread was free i would be eating it all day, easily eating more than a loaf a day. I'm surprised that slimming world dont push people to opt for wholemeal pasta product instead of white pasta though.

gazter said:
I'm surprised that slimming world dont push people to opt for wholemeal pasta product instead of white pasta though.

Me too, I only ever have brown pasta a rice or wild rice. I had a few years off processed carbs due to acute IBS but I can have a bit now. However even if I didn't I'd only have brown :)

I lost 3lbs this week on wednesday's weigh in, was quite happy with that :)

I lost 3lbs this week on wednesday's weigh in, was quite happy with that :)

Well done Moody!

Can you tell me how to add a badge to my signature?? I see that you are also a new member on here, how did you do it? I can't even find the 'badges' and if I try to add to my signature it tells me I have used too many characters!!!! Oh the trauma:)

I got my half stone last week and want to show it off!

Pasta is very filling. It is empty in terms of nutrition but it is hard to really over eat, bread on the otherhand, if bread was free i would be eating it all day, easily eating more than a loaf a day. I'm surprised that slimming world dont push people to opt for wholemeal pasta product instead of white pasta though.

yeah suppose. i miss my white bread with fatty butter lol love soggy toast.
i eat the wholemeal bread but just now n again n its not the same as white soggy toast. x but its no bad x

Hey guys i just wanted to check...bacon medallions are free aren't they?

To the best of my knowledge, as long as the fat is cut off prior to cooking it should be fine.

To the best of my knowledge, as long as the fat is cut off prior to cooking it should be fine.

thought so, just wanted to make sure, as I'm after having 5 of those wee medallions lol

yeah suppose. i miss my white bread with fatty butter lol love soggy toast.
i eat the wholemeal bread but just now n again n its not the same as white soggy toast. x but its no bad x

I used to have a friend that showed us the quick way to make toast, butter on bread, in the microwave for a few seconds, urgh, made me sick looking at it. Then I lifted up the top of his very sizable George Foreman grill, and it was covered in grease!! Then I really did throw up

I used to have a friend that showed us the quick way to make toast, butter on bread, in the microwave for a few seconds, urgh, made me sick looking at it. Then I lifted up the top of his very sizable George Foreman grill, and it was covered in grease!! Then I really did throw up

ewww, imagine being faced with a hangover i defo would throw up lol :D

I have found myself becoming quite judgemental now.. It drives the other half up the wall.

Congrats on your weight loss by the way, almost two stone in a month. I bet you are chuffed to bits :)

Back