Wednesday Weighers

I lost 5lbs on wednesday. That makes a total of 13lbs. I won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month. It was great. I was very embarrassed but it's good to know i'm nearly at my 1st stone.....need a 1lb on wednesday....fingers crossed xxx

I have found myself becoming quite judgemental now.. It drives the other half up the wall.

Congrats on your weight loss by the way, almost two stone in a month. I bet you are chuffed to bits :)

Thank you very much! More annoyed that I didn't make that last 3 lb for 2 stone off but it's coming off this week, guaranteed.

I'm judgmental of other people's eating habits too now, I keep telling my mum not to buy rubbish food and I've found I'm starting to try and educate people at work about healthier eating because they all eat rubbish, the just roll their eyes at me like I'm some sort of ranting lunatic standing on a street corner talking about the end of the world.

We are all doing so well on here. well 2 more sleep now until weigh in for everyone, so fingers crossed for each and every one of you.

ratherangelic - Good luck for your 1lb you can easily do it xx

Thank you very much! More annoyed that I didn't make that last 3 lb for 2 stone off but it's coming off this week, guaranteed.

I'm judgmental of other people's eating habits too now, I keep telling my mum not to buy rubbish food and I've found I'm starting to try and educate people at work about healthier eating because they all eat rubbish, the just roll their eyes at me like I'm some sort of ranting lunatic standing on a street corner talking about the end of the world.

Thin and normal sized people start to get a bit uncomfortable when they see a fat person eating healthier than them... There's no reason why you shouldnt be able to lose three pounds a week on a regular basis for months to come. From reading on here SW gets a lot tougher when you start approaching your target, even if you are 100%, but for many in the mid 30s and higher on the BMI scale it just falls off. Gone from just under 43 to low 34s in sixteen weeks. Sixteen weeks is nothing. I have this feeling that once the BMI hits 32 and lower its going to rapidly slow down.

Onwards and upwards to your Club10. That's when people will notice big time :)

can't believe how close it is to wednesday, starting to get nervous about the scales hope i lost weight this week.

Thanks NataliieK....I hope so. I'm really nervous about wednesday as it's the time of the month and I stupidly weighed myself yesterday (was a really bad idea) and now i'm not convinced i'll loose anything. Fingers crossed!!!

I was so confident about the scales this week but now I'm worried. I've caught a virus and feeling bad. Getting a takeaway tonight. Still within my syns and I only need 1lb to get my 7lb goal but I'm worried!

Thanks NataliieK....I hope so. I'm really nervous about wednesday as it's the time of the month and I stupidly weighed myself yesterday (was a really bad idea) and now i'm not convinced i'll loose anything. Fingers crossed!!!

you shall be fine. 2 days to go xx can't wait to hear your results n if u gain or stay the same blame it on the painters being in as it has a habit of doing weird and wonderful things to our weight at times xx

I was so confident about the scales this week but now I'm worried. I've caught a virus and feeling bad. Getting a takeaway tonight. Still within my syns and I only need 1lb to get my 7lb goal but I'm worried!

you can do it xx

how do you measure syns on a takeaway? I've not had any takeaways or even crisps as I'm worried i wouldn't calculate syns properly x

oh i have a question, how is slimmer of the week awarded? for instance is it based on 2 consecutive weigh ins?

As my first week i lost 4 lbs and everyone else at the class either gained or lost 1lb or 2lb, so i had lost the most, but someone else got slimmer of the week? so I'm thinking it must be based on 2 consecutive weeks is this right??

You can't earn slimmer of the week your first week. After that it is the person who lost the most weight who either lost or STS the previous week.

nataliiek said:
oh i have a question, how is slimmer of the week awarded? for instance is it based on 2 consecutive weigh ins?

As my first week i lost 4 lbs and everyone else at the class either gained or lost 1lb or 2lb, so i had lost the most, but someone else got slimmer of the week? so I'm thinking it must be based on 2 consecutive weeks is this right??

Hi, you can't get SOTW if it's your first week as you have to have had a loss the previous week.

nataliiek said:
We are all doing so well on here. well 2 more sleep now until weigh in for everyone, so fingers crossed for each and every one of you.

ratherangelic - Good luck for your 1lb you can easily do it xx

2 more sleeps makes it seem quite close but feel like I've got so much to resist before then!

Parents evening at school tomorrow so we'll be given dinner whilst the parents hear from the Head & there will definitely be choc, cakes & a hugely calorific meal! Could bring my own dinner I guess but I always struggle to say no to free food (& I don't mean SW free!)

But yes, 2 more sleeps & hopefully a happy Wednesday.

Good luck x

I was hoping to start back on the 30 day shred but I'm still struggling with my ankle from it swelling up on my holiday.
I'm really hoping that I lose this week but I feel heavier not lighter :-((

nataliiek said:
you can do it xx

how do you measure syns on a takeaway? I've not had any takeaways or even crisps as I'm worried i wouldn't calculate syns properly x

There's a syns calculator on the site. You can ask people on here but there's already loads of values for stuff been posted. Just types syns and then what food you want into google and you'll find it in no time. A chicken makhani and boiled rice tonight was only 16.5 syns. Rogan Josh is only like 7.

It is quite usual (though not always) for people to have really big losses in their first week. It's a smart move to exclude new people from the slimmer of the week for first weighins, otherwise it would be won by whoever was new, not a reward for the person who has genuinely lost..

It is quite usual (though not always) for people to have really big losses in their first week. It's a smart move to exclude new people from the slimmer of the week for first weighins, otherwise it would be won by whoever was new, not a reward for the person who has genuinely lost..

Thanx yeah i knew there was a reason for it, was just wondering :) Thanks though for keeping me right x

You can't earn slimmer of the week your first week. After that it is the person who lost the most weight who either lost or STS the previous week.

Thanx :)

There's a syns calculator on the site. You can ask people on here but there's already loads of values for stuff been posted. Just types syns and then what food you want into google and you'll find it in no time. A chicken makhani and boiled rice tonight was only 16.5 syns. Rogan Josh is only like 7.

Thanx a lot :) i shall maybe one time have a takeaway, but not just yet xx

Back