Wednesday Weighers

Well done to all those who have been weighed already :) x

2 1/2 hours to go for me......The wait is the worst part & every week the same thoughts that i have probs put on weight aaaah i hate this wait & the weight lol

Terrible I know but I am going to play Hookie tonight I'm having super speed soup in hope that it will help with my erm movement .... I will go tommorow .... Good luck all

Urgh I had a gain of 3 ibs. Was kinda expecting it as went alil crazy as it was my engagement party weekend so lots of cebrating. Back on track though now

2lbs off for me this week. Things are really slowing down for me, so I think I need to shake things up a bit. Of course, I am still happy losing 2lbs though! Only 2.5lbs away from my 5 stone award, so I'm going to go for it this week!

Well done to all the losers, and hugs to all that have gained!

Well done everyone.

2.5lbs off for me this week taking me to 13st.

2lbs off for me this week. Things are really slowing down for me, so I think I need to shake things up a bit. Of course, I am still happy losing 2lbs though! Only 2.5lbs away from my 5 stone award, so I'm going to go for it this week!

Well done to all the losers, and hugs to all that have gained!

I have shaking things up a few times... Like you I lost 2lbs this week, which to be honest should be perfectly acceptable and happy with, but like you, i am *just* short of five stone award. 1lb off!

I keep thinking its all an illusion, all waterweight thats going to come right back if i go off the wagon.

7lbs off, 8.5 Stone Award, SOTW and SOTM :D

Delighted with that after a couple of so-so weeks. Need 3lbs next week to get the 9 Stone award before my birthday.

Good work everyone, the hard work starts again tomorrow :)

Delighted with that after a couple of so-so weeks. Need 3lbs next week to get the 9 Stone award before my birthday.

Fantastic result, 7lbs in a week is a real achievement, but 8 1/2 stone, wow. It doesnt look like it is slowing down for you. Could you have ever imagined at Christmas time that, by your birthday you would have lost nine stone?

Only 1/2lb off this week but I got Slimmer of the Month!!!!

Fantastic result, 7lbs in a week is a real achievement, but 8 1/2 stone, wow. It doesnt look like it is slowing down for you. Could you have ever imagined at Christmas time that, by your birthday you would have lost nine stone?

Thanks!

I set myself a target of losing 8 Stone by my birthday and if I'm honest I didn't think it was possible, so I'm stoked that I'm heading for 9. It's taken a lot of hard work to get here, you'll know that because you've lost a bunch too. Hitting these milestones are the things that keep me motivated along the way.

2 1/2 lbs off this week for me, so just 1 1/2 lbs away from my stone award, Got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month this week to :)

Aiming for 2lbs for nxt week x

Only 2lbs off for me this week. BUT I know where I'm going wrong.
I'm only having 1 HExb instead of 2. Not enough fibre :p

Just started tonight weighing 13st10lb :( I will now be a Wednesday weigher! Any slimming world tips??

nataliiek said:
2 1/2 lbs off this week for me, so just 1 1/2 lbs away from my stone award, Got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month this week to :)

Aiming for 2lbs for nxt week x

Good luck! Your doin well! How long you been at it??

Magnificent that is!

I haven't posted myself in ages, but like you my birthday is coming up. I've got 4.5lbs to make target for my Birthday on the 21st. Never thought it was in sight but amazingly tonight I lost 3lbs, got my 5 1/2 stone award and got slimmer of the week :)

Soo tonight I lost 3lbs, which makes that a stone in my first 4 weeks! Over the moon! Got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! In one night!! Feel brilliant! :D x

Back