Wednesday Weighers

1lb on for me tonight.

0.5lb off for me tonight again. Not bad after being on holiday up in the Lakes for a long weekend.

Another 2 1/2 lbs off, Got my stone award, Now lost 1 stone 1 lb & SOTW.

Head is killing me so off to bed to sleep it off. Well done to everyone this week xxx

2lb off x

Anyone got any nice recipes for chicken casserole?

Dukesy said:
3.5lbs, SOTW and my 9 Stone Award.

I dont think I've ever wanted something so much. I did a little dance and now I can celebrate my Birthday with a big :D

Well done everyone for this weeks losses.

That is amazing :D, so very well done.

B x

4lb off for me :) :) I'm delighted cos I put in a big big effort and even kept a food diary cos I had stayed the same the last 2 weeks.... And sotw too!!!

Ugh, I am so frustrated tonight! I lost 2lbs (yay), but was half a pound away from my 5 stone award. Aaarrrggghhh!

This week I kicked it up a million notches. My diet was perfect, I did some structured high intensity exercise, did lots of walking randomly, drank a ton of water, and I even walked 12 miles yesterday (we were only expecting a 5 mile walk at the most, but it ended up being further than we thought!!) because I was so determined to lose 2.5lbs and get the 5 stone award.

I can't believe I'm disappointed with a 2lb weight loss, since 6 months ago I thought losing any weight was impossible. But, because I have been so good with my diet and so good with the exercise, and because a few weeks ago losing 3-5lbs a week was the norm...I am disappointed! Next week I will get that award if it kills me!

Well done everyone that has lost this week, and hugs to those that have gained!

I lost half this week which I was expecting a gain. I hadn't been weighed for 2 weeks and been working away a few days.
Also it had been my 30th birthday so had been eating and drinking a lot

Dukesy said:

I dont think I've ever wanted something so much. I did a little dance and now I can celebrate my Birthday with a big :D

It's posts like this that make me determined to keep it up ... A very big well done to you and happy birthday ?

2 1/2 off and my 5 stone award. 21 weeks of sustained losses.

excellent, love how you do it month by month, there are a few people in my class that get really disappointed with their weight loss week to week, and the class rep told them to look at it on a month by month measurement instead of a weekly amount and i think that is a good idea for people who get disappointed with it not falling off.

well done on your 5 stone award, hope i can keep it going, i would like to lose another 4 stone to be happy and just maintain after that x

you must be so thrilled, its just amazing x :) x

Thankgod i woke up and my migraine had gone, can suffer with them quite bad, but just couldn't function at all x

Heres hoping everyone has a great week, keep up the good work everyone every little counts towards your goal, don't worry if you have a wee slip and indulge because we are all entitled to it from time to time, the main thing is you keep going to the classes x

MrsM10 said:
Ugh, I am so frustrated tonight! I lost 2lbs (yay), but was half a pound away from my 5 stone award. Aaarrrggghhh!

This week I kicked it up a million notches. My diet was perfect, I did some structured high intensity exercise, did lots of walking randomly, drank a ton of water, and I even walked 12 miles yesterday (we were only expecting a 5 mile walk at the most, but it ended up being further than we thought!!) because I was so determined to lose 2.5lbs and get the 5 stone award.

I can't believe I'm disappointed with a 2lb weight loss, since 6 months ago I thought losing any weight was impossible. But, because I have been so good with my diet and so good with the exercise, and because a few weeks ago losing 3-5lbs a week was the norm...I am disappointed! Next week I will get that award if it kills me!

Well done everyone that has lost this week, and hugs to those that have gained!

Well done for your loss .... Just remember if you lose 2lb next week then you would have got your award and also be into your next stone ?always a positive in every situation x

mamaboo3 said:
Well done for your loss .... Just remember if you lose 2lb next week then you would have got your award and also be into your next stone ?always a positive in every situation x

I can't believe I'm frustrated with a 2lb loss! Of course I am thrilled to have lost weight again (24 weeks in a row of losses) and I am so, so proud of myself. Just that damn half pound! It always happens when I'm close to an award or the next stone bracket - I'm always half a pound short!

I will have that half pound next week, but need 2.5lbs to be in the next stone bracket. We'll see whether that happens!

I gave myself a good talking to last night about not being happy, because I should be thrilled with myself! I'm determined to make this week count and next week I'm hoping to be coming here and jumping for joy when I post that I got my 5 stone award!!!

Back