Wednesday Weighers

only 1/2 lb off this week, but im so happy with that as i was expecting a 2-3lb gain this week, but still actually somehow managed to lose :) :) :) :)

4lbs Off Tonight :D

And also got my 4 Stone Award so MEGA Chuffed :bliss:

Well Done to all who Lost Today/Night

4lbs Off Tonight :D

And also got my 4 Stone Award so MEGA Chuffed :bliss:

Well Done to all who Lost Today/Night

Well done to you, Another mile stone you have passed :) xxx

4 and a half loss this week and Slimmer of the Week again, quite happy.
Well done to everyone with their losses this week! :D

A huge well done to everyone who lost today. (YIPPEE MRSM10!) and consolations to those who maintained or gained or didn't lose as much as they hoped. Remember, it isn't just one week that gets us to our goals but the process as a whole.

I have fabby news. lost 2.5lbs, one of the FIVE slimmers of the week (that was rather amusing!) and I've been nominated for group woman of the year (along with another two women). I feel AMAZING. And I have just noticed my BMI has dropped down a category... ok so it's from obese (III) to obese (II) but it is a difference and i am chuffed!

Congrats to all the losers, well done maintainers and others, a new week is a new week!

I lost four pounds, received my Gold Body Magic and slimmer of the week :)

A huge well done to everyone who lost today. (YIPPEE MRSM10!) and consolations to those who maintained or gained or didn't lose as much as they hoped. Remember, it isn't just one week that gets us to our goals but the process as a whole.

I have fabby news. lost 2.5lbs, one of the FIVE slimmers of the week (that was rather amusing!) and I've been nominated for group woman of the year (along with another two women). I feel AMAZING. And I have just noticed my BMI has dropped down a category... ok so it's from obese (III) to obese (II) but it is a difference and i am chuffed!

Congrats. The moving from Class III to Class II obese was one of the things i savoured the most doing SW. Class III is infinite, in the sense that your BMI could be 42 or 65, it didnt matter, you were all the same classification. Hitting Class II gave me a real sense that I was in control of my body.

I am now class I at 31.8, working towards overweight :)

Thanks for the welcome and well done, some fabulous losses!! But well done too for every little bit that adds up, and hugs to anyone who has gained.

I ended up putting 1.5 on but happy with that. I was disappointed in group but the support and encouragement was amazing and now feeling ready for the week. :)

Well done everyone on there losses, I lost another 4lbs last night leaving me only a 1lb away from my 2 stone I will get this next week and I cannot wait :)

Well done folks! I hope to be back in the game next week!

hi everyone, Iv just changed from tuesday weigh in to wednesday weigh i, so will be joining you all! I got weight last night and iv lost 2lb, which brings me to total of 1stone :) YEY!!
hope your all havin a great day and a great start to a new week :):):)

I stayed the same this week. I'm at target so that's fine but still thinking about dropping my target so a little gutted!

I've stayed the same for 2 weeks. Really losing my motivation. I just seem to be stuck at this weight. Anyone got any tips to give it another push?? X x

I've stayed the same for 2 weeks. Really losing my motivation. I just seem to be stuck at this weight. Anyone got any tips to give it another push?? X x

Two directions to go in.
i) do a super superfree week. Replace those big starchy foods you would have on your plate with more superfree. Ie, cut out rice pasta and potatoes.
ii) try doing some red and green days.

I haven't done the latter but a few people say it helps kickstart things backup.

Got my Club 10 on wednesday and Feeling Fab :D Took me since January and im here. Aiming for my next goal now 3.5 lbs off for my 2 stone :D COME ON :DX

Back