Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! 3½ off for me this week and joint SOTW! :) 1.5lbs to go til my 1st!

Hi Wednesday weighers .. totally wanted to drop by and wish everyone luck before weigh in but dashed straight from office to the scales tonight :)

Hope you all did well ..

2lb off for me.

Not amazing as it is my first week back on plan and I hammered the gym!! but considering I only have 13lbs to lose (11 now) is a good loss I guess. Going to reach target before the end of my 6 week count down. 4 weeks left .. 2.5lbs a week to lose :/

Here we go with another week. Beans and cheese on toast tonight, another good day :)

Well Done all Wednesday Losers :D

1.5lb on tonight, i was away for the Weekend & being off plan for 4 Weeks with a big gain including Xmas/New Year so firmly back on plan past few days..feeling very positive & refreshed ;-)

Thanks Texty x Weekend Break away was just what I needed..but time to Knucle down and get shiffting them stones ;-) Hope your Well & Good :)

Apart from a STS and an absolutely agonising muscle spasm in my back for which ive been given diazepam to help - im fine hunni lol x

Apart from a STS and an absolutely agonising muscle spasm in my back for which ive been given diazepam to help - im fine hunni lol x

Ouchh..I feel your Pain honestly, I had a Muscle Spasm about 2 years ago getting up from sitting in bed..my back locked into spasm and I couldn't get up!! Had to phone my OH to come home from work to get me :-@ went to A&E and got a muscle relaxent..will never forget the pain! Take it Easy..hoping the pills help you x Boo to STS but always better than a Gain ;-)

It started on Friday tea time was just sitting talking to OH in the kitchen and it just locked, it made me cry the pain was so bad. Hubby couldnt do anything to help as I couldnt move. I couldnt bare it any longer so rang docs yesterday, she just touched my back and said i can feel the knot/tightness your muscle is in spasm arghhhh x

Down 7lbs after gaining 13lbs over Christmas. This year is going to be a good one!

Ouch Texty. That sounds so sore. Hope you feel better soon.

Faith.. well done. That's fab.

3lb on for me this week :(

Wow..well done. That's a great loss :)

It started on Friday tea time was just sitting talking to OH in the kitchen and it just locked, it made me cry the pain was so bad. Hubby couldnt do anything to help as I couldnt move. I couldnt bare it any longer so rang docs yesterday, she just touched my back and said i can feel the knot/tightness your muscle is in spasm arghhhh x

:bighug:Here's Hoping your Back eases off very Soon x

Back