Wednesday Weighers

So after finding out my Nan gas cancer on Sunday, I've managed to put on 5.5lbs with eating takeaway, not sleeping a whole not and not really going to the toilet.

Very down about it but I still think I can reach my target of 14st by the beginning of August. Do you guys think it's possible?

I had a really good week - dam tablets are bunging me up gonna have to buy some fybogel as well as eating fruit n fibre every morning. Never had 2 weeks like this before

Chin up Texty :hug99: It wont last, hopefully once you get over this wee Hurdle you will start losing them lbs :)

So after finding out my Nan gas cancer on Sunday, I've managed to put on 5.5lbs with eating takeaway, not sleeping a whole not and not really going to the toilet.

Very down about it but I still think I can reach my target of 14st by the beginning of August. Do you guys think it's possible?

Sorry to hear that :( XxX

That's 28 weeks so think it's definitely possible!

I had a really good week - dam tablets are bunging me up gonna have to buy some fybogel as well as eating fruit n fibre every morning. Never had 2 weeks like this before

sorry you had a cr@p weigh in - but you are doing the right things - add plenty of water to the above and you should get everything moving in the right direction! Also when I am bunged up a bit of jumping around/ a walk etc helps :)

next week will be a different story.... really!

sorry to hear your bad news - very sad. But you can definitely smash your target by August. don't think too far ahead just keep going slow and steady - don't worry about the takeaways last week -0 that was last week, just concentrate on today :)

Thanks guys. Yeah, I worked it out and it's just less than 1.5lbs per week! Looking at it that way, it seems very doable...though I'm more concerned about how I look! So gonna exercise and if the numbers on the scale don't match up to the size, who cares? 2 sizes at least in 5.5 months.

Decided to give myself a really healthy kickstart and go on success express this week. I found a planner to print off and I've enjoyed planning my day out. I'm going to go have breakfast and then workout!

Lost 1.5lbs this week, aiming for 2lbs next week then its 2 stone loss since beginning of November. Finding slimming world so easy, just wonder why I didnt do it years ago!!!

Hi Faith,

You can definately reach 14st by August. I'm really sorry to hear about your nan. My nan passed away recently and I can sympathise with going off plan, just do what you feel is best. xx

Lost 1.5lbs this week, aiming for 2lbs next week then its 2 stone loss since beginning of November. Finding slimming world so easy, just wonder why I didnt do it years ago!!!

That is amazing progress. Do you keep a food diary Ruby? I'd love to know if there are extra things you are doing to have achieved such great losses. Two stone in two and a half months is amazeballs! :)

Here's my first day on success express!

30 mins Treadmill
30 mins 30 Day Shred

Breakfast:
40g All-Bran with 125ml Semi-Skimmed milk
Coffee with sweetener and splash of SS milk
Melon wedge, apple and orange.

Lunch:
1/2 can salmon
35g (dried) wholewheat pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
LARGE melon wedge and a pear

Dinner:
Beef Dhansak - 125g beef, 50g red lentils, carrots, onions, bag of brown rice, canned tomatoes, garlic, chillies, green beans and spinach

You guys think I'm doing okay or do I need to up the superfree?

Here's my first day on success express!

30 mins Treadmill
30 mins 30 Day Shred

Breakfast:
40g All-Bran with 125ml Semi-Skimmed milk
Melon wedge, apple and orange.

Lunch:
1/2 can salmon
35g (dried) wholewheat pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
LARGE melon wedge and a pear

Dinner:
Beef Dhansak - 125g beef, 50g red lentils, carrots, onions, bag of brown rice, canned tomatoes, garlic, chillies, green beans and spinach

You guys think I'm doing okay or do I need to up the superfree?

thats not much food, considering you have done an hour of hard aerobic exercise... I cant count any syns in that lot, assuming you are using olive oil as healthy extra.

Your body can take the pet and your weightloss can slow down if you dont feed it...

I forgot to add in brown rice, too. I calculated it all at 1770 cals and I wear a Bodymedia. I'm on track for around a 1000 cal deficit which should give me a 2lb loss a week :)

There's more milk in there two. Had a few splashes in some coffees.

I might have some more fruit later or something.

I forgot to add in brown rice, too. I calculated it all at 1770 cals and I wear a Bodymedia. I'm on track for around a 1000 cal deficit which should give me a 2lb loss a week :)

that came to 1770? It barely sounded like a thousand... 1770 is fine. My apologies. I eat 1750 calories a day, but not exercising at the moment due to injuries. That gives me a 500 cal deficit, which since i am at target anyway, a pound off a week is fine by me.

Haha, I know it sounds low calories, doesn't it?!

I have been asked to be part of my groups social team from next Wednesday :)

Back