Wednesday Weighers

Aww that's great!

I'm going to be so disappointed if I don't see a loss on wed!
Yeh I'm going to be a 'stripper'!!!!
Basically she wants to set up a stripping area where people can put their hats, shoes, bags etc and wants me to check they have got their book and card ready before joining the queue to speed up the WI. I think it's a great idea as some people takes ages!!

Me too Jenna - as not a thing has passed my lips since Wed that I havent accounted for. Im writing everything down on my diary

Thanks Shred ill have a look - Im not techy as you can tell lol

Do it on your desktop first, Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com it is pretty easy to use, you can put a target in there, so say you want to lose a pound a week, you can get an idea of how many calories you are using.

Even if you dont calorie count, you can check them at the end of every day and see how the slimming world plan is working (remember, for most of the time, it is less calories in more energy out, slimming world rules just help you to achieve this without thinking about it).

For example, say the site says, that for you to be losing a pound a week, you need to eat 1500 calories a day, but you are actually eating 1800 following the plan, then somewhere you might need to make adjustments.

I'm hoping for a great loss this week after a STS on my first week last week! Although it was my star week.

Bit worried though although I know I shouldn't, syns are there to be used but i've used a full 10-15 everyday so far. I think I will continue doing this and if my losses start slowing later in the year I will cut them. Ahhh can't wait for Wed! xxx

I'm hoping for a great loss this week after a STS on my first week last week! Although it was my star week.

Bit worried though although I know I shouldn't, syns are there to be used but i've used a full 10-15 everyday so far. I think I will continue doing this and if my losses start slowing later in the year I will cut them. Ahhh can't wait for Wed! xxx

I usually have about 10 syns a day then I have some extra for anything that crops up unexpectedly. If nothing does then I should see a loss at the scales. Also I don't have the feeling of being deprived

Well I'm having a crappy week I can't say no, I willhave a good week next week, I bloody will!!!!! Hope everyone else is good x

Hi vix - there is still time to WI - 3 days to do 100% will be better than 7 days at 0 % - come on you can do this.

Ive had a rubbish week but not food wise - mines not being able to "go" to the loo, I have now but looking at the scales its made no difference. Will just have to see how wed goes, Im writing everything down so my C can see that the problem isnt my food

I had that prob last week :-\ gotta get weighed tomoz coz of work so not got much time to change it but I'm determined this next week, I will do 100% I havent been 100% since before Xmas and I'm so cross with myself!! Xx

Dont beat yourself up - you will turn things around we all have blips.

I gained 2lb last week and I was devasted I came home and cried there was no consoling me. I was more annoyed because I knew it wasnt my food that had done it, I was/am on tablets for my back and my toilet habits had changed it was frustrating that my C seemed to ignore this when she said after my gain " well we all know there are no calories in tablets" - I was so angry, so this week im determined to prove that its not my eating causing the problem.

Its a shame you have to change your WI day, but be strong accept whats done and move on to a new week ahead , It will be a good one for you im sure. None of us want to go backwards. Chin up chick x

Dont beat yourself up - you will turn things around we all have blips.

I gained 2lb last week and I was devasted I came home and cried there was no consoling me. I was more annoyed because I knew it wasnt my food that had done it, I was/am on tablets for my back and my toilet habits had changed it was frustrating that my C seemed to ignore this when she said after my gain " well we all know there are no calories in tablets" - I was so angry, so this week im determined to prove that its not my eating causing the problem.

Its a shame you have to change your WI day, but be strong accept whats done and move on to a new week ahead , It will be a good one for you im sure. None of us want to go backwards. Chin up chick x

Crumbs, that is awful what your C said- I've been on diclofenac and cocodamol for hip/back probs, and it made a noticeable difference in that problem area! Thankfully it settles down after a week or so... I'm not impressed that they were so insensitive:( at least you, and we know it was nothing to do with food. Grr, that's made me cross for you!
You show her :) (*get on the oatbran!)x

Good luck everyone. How's everyone's weekend been? I've been really good so far but what's best food to have frankie n bennys pasta or nandos butterfly chicken?
We're off to cinema tonight n we'll be having food beforehand. I've got about 8 syns to use so anyone have any ideas?

Back