Wednesday Weighers

Good Luck! x

Good luck tomorrow everyone.
I've been good with food but did have a few too many syns drinkwise at the weekend but still hoping to loose.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, i have been really good this week but feel really bloated and a bit anxious about tomorrows result.

I'm hoping for at least 2 off this week. I've been aiming for it for the last 3 weeks and only managed 1 off each week so I'm hoping I can get 2 off and that will give my January target a healthy boost

Fingers crossed everyone

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, i have been really good this week but feel really bloated and a bit anxious about tomorrows result.

Good luck to you.

Anxious also, I've had a good week but lots of green days and also with tje bloating :(

Fingers crossed !!

1lb off need to work harder this week as want 2lb off next Wednesday!

7.5 lbs off for me this week!!! :) total loss 13 lbs in 3 weeks :) fingers crossed for 1 stone next week
:D well done! Can you pass your sickness bug onto me please? Lol!!!

Well done! That's loads off :-D x

I've been a saint this week, but after not loosing anything on my first week last week i'm dreading it! 87/105 syns used though so no reason why I shouldn't see a loss! xxx

I've been a saint this week, but after not loosing anything on my first week last week i'm dreading it! 87/105 syns used though so no reason why I shouldn't see a loss! xxx

good luck with later!

i'm dreading 7.30 when I shouldn't really since I've stuck to plan this week. I think it's cos I've had more syns this week than the past 2 weeks but I'm still under 105

-3.5 for me this week and SOTW :D hope everyone's having a good week, good luck for your weigh in's :D xx

Only half a pound off this week. Went to class and confessed I am struggling to keep motivated lately, came home and so far no syns consumed. I then sat and watched a programme I taped last night called dead fat, it was on in northern Ireland. OMG that has definitely given me a kick up the bum! Showed an autopsy on a heavy woman and the fat that was in her body was ridiculous, that's probably what I look look on the inside! Hence no syn has passed my lips today lol

Only half a pound off this week. Went to class and confessed I am struggling to keep motivated lately, came home and so far no syns consumed. I then sat and watched a programme I taped last night called dead fat, it was on in northern Ireland. OMG that has definitely given me a kick up the bum! Showed an autopsy on a heavy woman and the fat that was in her body was ridiculous, that's probably what I look look on the inside! Hence no syn has passed my lips today lol

Hey Emma, 1/2 off is still off! Try not to be too disheartened, its in the right direction. Re the syns, make sure you do use between 5-15 a day as your body needs the balance of free/healthy extras/syns to work - if you go too extreme and cut them out you may not see results. A little of what you fancy is good for you. You have lost over 1 1/2 stone since Sept which is AMAZING!! Keep going lady x

I'm gutted, started afresh 2 weeks ago. Maintained last week and only lost 1lb this week, I've been a saint, used most of my syns, excersised lots. I know a lb is a lb but I thought I'd have lost a bit more in 2 weeks.

Back