Wednesday Weighers

I'm on my first week and only lost 1lb!, why is this!? I've had enough syns and been food optimising really well (or so I thought)

did this happen to anyone else?

Don't despair Sam stick with the plan, everyone loses at different rates. Have you kept a food diary? maybe start one on here and then people can help you if you need it? Have you drunk plenty fluids? Have you had at least 1/3 of your plate superfree?

Just shout if your stuck someone will help and good luck next week

Texty_F said:
Yes u will vix and that target is an arms length away dont lose sight of it you can do it x

Well done Hazel and good luck for the week ahead

Thanks texty, been 100% for 3 days so it's going well xx

Samjo, I only lost 0.5lbs in my first week. I lost 3lbs in each of the following weeks though! Just stick with it. I was really disheartened as fellow joiners were having big losses in their first weeks but someone on here pointed out it's what happens after that first week that matters!

2.5lbs off for me - that's almost 2 stone in 4 months. Goodness knows what I'd weigh without SW!

Well done everyone! I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 1 stone award! I'm now 14st 1.5lbs and really happy that I'm nearly in the 13's! My BMI is now 30 so I'm just about the leave the Obese zone FOREVER! :)

Stayed the same for me :(

2lb off and back on here after a bloody stressful week! really thought i had blown it as i went to london last weekend. congrats all!

Well done for your losses ladies I lost 2lbs this week i had a bad week and it was my pink week so im happy x

Back