Wednesday Weighers

Welcome back to SW - and well done on your first week, dont be disappointed with ANY loss just think that could have been another 3.5 to add to the weight your already unhappy with, but you chose to eat wise and healthy choices and it paid off. 1lb a week is 52lbs in a year thats 3.5 STONES so just carry on following the plan and it will come off.

Good luck for the week ahead. Shout if your stuck and someone will always help x

Hi everyone,
I joined SW last week and had first weigh in on Wed. Lost 3.5lbs which wasn't a great first loss but I'm OK with it as I was still getting to grips with what to eat and getting the right foods in the house. I did SW a few years ago but heart wasn't really in it so only stuck it out half heartedly for a few weeks. This time it's different and I'm totally in the "zone" and determined to change the way I eat and lose the weight once and for all!

Hey Tara, I lost 3.5lb in my first week too :) Keep a wee food diary this week and check out some of the other food diaries on here for inspiration. Well done on the restart and eat yourself thin (that's what my consultant says) :)

BikerGirl - ONLY 1lb??? never say only hun, imagine if every time you gained 1lb you said its ONLY ,thats what took us to SW in first place cos it was all those ONLY's. Its half a bag of sugar, its a block of Lard, surely its better off than on. Be proud of yourself - and what you are achieving. Well done on your loss and I hope you have another great week ahead x

lol yeah i know :) im slimming with 2 sisters and the other half and i always seam to lose the least

Its the losing that counts hun no matter what the amount. Everyones body is different and we all lose at different rates. Im a slow loser 1-2lb per week. So just it as it comes and your journey will be a happy one :D

wexy - i dont normally write down but i was so gutted at my 2lb gain last week i decided i would write down everything i ate and drank. This week I lost 3.5lbs id certainly recommend it

Thanks texty. I've started keeping a record so hope it helps. Well done this week.

gazter said:
i didn't see the programme but that will be the insterticial(?) fat. It's not really hidden as its what gives you the big waist it's nasty stuff though. It essentially fills up all your body cavity space and fits around your organs.

i have moved through stones and not noticed weight loss, you wonder how fourteen pounds of lard can disappear but you don't notice it. It's because it's on the inside.

Gazer, that's exactly right. It actually scared me quite a lot, her heart was completely covered in thick yellow fat I can on describe as thick custard. She had 10cm of fat under her skin and her lungs were pushed up as the fat had filled all the cavities! I had a look on the iplayer but they are not showing it in the regional section. I'm sure you could get clips off you tube and as much as it scared me it was extremely interest as for some reason I didn't think fat worked like that. Needless to say I've been 100% since watching this!!

I've had s much superfree foods its getting silly! Lol! And yes I've kept a food diary too, I'm just hoping I lose at least 3lbs next week :)

Hi Sam

I had a very small loss in my first week despite sticking 100% to plan - but in week 2 and 3 I lost 7lbs each week! so don't get despondent - stick with it :)

Well done Wednsday weighers another good week - those who say they have 'only' lost 0.5 or 1lb - that is still a lot of fat and it's fat that has gone :)

2lb off for me this week

Hubby is now saying I have lost too much! he prefers me with a bit more weight on - typical :confused:

I might adjust my target weight up a bit actually - I would like to get 2 off this week to get me into the 10s (psychologically I really would like to be 10 stone something rather than 11 stones).
If I got the 2lbs off this week I might call that target and then focus on maintaining and exercise to tone up.

I just cannot believe I have done it - I have not been this slim for 16 years!!!!!!!! :) and I feel so much more energetic too - it is definitely a healthy eating plan for life rather than a diet - HOORAY! :)

How's everyone doing?

It's mid way through the week for us Wednesday weighers......I'm still 100% sticking to it n I've been logging all my syns. I did this last week n STS but I'm hoping that it will accumulate for a great loss this week

How's everyone doing?

It's mid way through the week for us Wednesday weighers......I'm still 100% sticking to it n I've been logging all my syns. I did this last week n STS but I'm hoping that it will accumulate for a great loss this week

Terrible, I'm totally playing catch up :( haha Friday night is such a synful night!

Not having a great week so far I need to turn this around!!

Well I'm still writing everything down so hoping to have another loss this week, I know I cant expect 3.5 every week but any loss is good in my eyes.

We can do this gang :D

Ladies, quick question....I intend to stay a Wed weigher but this week I'm taking mum to see Donny and Marie Osmond meaning I won't be able to make weigh in, do I need to inform my C I'll be going to Tuesday night instead or can I just show up?

No u can just go to Tuesday group n use your card. All your details will be there on computer n your weigh in will be added to your profile. You shouldn't have any problems

Back