Wednesday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in everyone! Even though I've been good, don't feel like I'm going to lose much! Fingers crossed! Xx

Well it's the last weigh in for January tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. I'll update you all with my progress tomorrow night

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm expecting either a STS or a small loss, but that's ok, I had a good weekend so I don't mind :) x

I dont know what im expecting lol Ive written down all week and not used the scales for days so would like to see a loss. Good luck all x

Good luck all! Not expecting much either after my weekend... We shall see!

I been good all week but still feel like I put on weight. Maybe it's the time of the month?

Been extremely good this week.... will it show on the scales?? I hope so!! Good luck everyone

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.
I hope I've done well this week its only my 3rd week and I still have no inclining as to how I've done. Maybe a few weeks in I will start to feel a loss or gain in preparation.

1lb off for me this week I'm happy as had an off plan day on Thursday with lots to eat and drink think I balanced it out as went to gym twice, 1 swim and did 3 10 min sessions of Yoga.
Next 2 weeks will be a challenge as I have family visiting which will mean meals and lunches out, determined to keep on getting a loss each week though! X

Yeah, 1.5lb off for me. Back in the game! Did try really hard this week but I don't think I was eating enough. Hopefully I'll get a bigger loss next week, 100% this new week

Back