Wednesday Weighers

Good luck to everyone this evening! I missed WI last week because of snow and although I've been really good I'm quite nervous, it just seems slow to shift! I hope we all do well, will post here later! xx

Hi everyone have just joined this bit of the forum as started at sw classes 4 weeks ago and tonight will be my 3rd weigh in :) I have done it a couple of years ago and lost 2stone but having a baby meant it slowly crept back on. Now it's time for it to go for good and more! :D

Lost 0.5 this week. Quite happy with that as I had wanted my losses to slow down. Losing 9lbs over 3 weeks felt a bit silly. Only 2.5lbs to go now :)

Good luck everyone :)

Guys I am really gutted. This is my third week now. I am 100% on plan and yet I've only lost .5lbs. That's 3lbs in three weeks. I have been bawling my eyes out for the last hour as I am just so disheartened and so disappointed. I've been so committed and the weight is simply not shifting :cry:

Guys I am really gutted. This is my third week now. I am 100% on plan and yet I've only lost .5lbs. That's 3lbs in three weeks. I have been bawling my eyes out for the last hour as I am just so disheartened and so disappointed. I've been so committed and the weight is simply not shifting :cry:

Its still a loss. Having read lots on here some people take a slow steady pace whereas others loose a lot for a few weeks and then slow up. Last week was my 3rd weigh in and I stayed the same. Was upset but carried on this week. Good luck for next week.

This week I lost 6lb and am shocked but so happy. Only 2 to go to my first st.

Last edited:
Its still a loss. Having read lots on here some people take a slow steady pace whereas others loose a lot for a few weeks and then slow up. Last week was my 3rd weigh in and I stayed the same. Was upset but carried on this week. Good luck for next week.

This week I lost 6lb and am shocked but so happy. Only 2 to go to my first st.

Aw thank you. VERY well done to you on such an amazing result this evening, it must be doubly sweet after a STS result last week. Thanks for kind words, I just need to stick with it although my instinct is just to say sod it and go and binge. I'm not doing enough exercise so will pick myself up and dust myself off tomorrow and get out on some lonf walks. Well done and thanks for moral support xx

I only lost 1lb. Was aiming for 2lb a week :-(

0.5 lbs off tonight, disappointed :(

Early Weigh in & Home Early tonight not feeling Great :-( STS so bit miffed but hey ho roll on next Week

Well Done to all Wednesday Losers

(hate that you cant "Like" anyones post when on my phone!!)

2lbs off for me and Slimmer of the week :D

Well done everyone, and to those who have gained or STS just think where you were this time last year do you really want to go back there???? Keep at it and good luck for next week.

AbFab - do you write down what your eating? maybe try it for a couple of weeks, I started my diary on here 2 weeks ago after a horrible 2lb gain, i was devastated, since starting my diary ive lost 5.5lbs and got slimmer of the week!! Worth a try hun.

Back