Wednesday Weighers

3lbs off tonight, really pleased :)

I had a loss of 9.5lbs tonight at my first weigh in... so pleased!!

1.5lbs off and SOTM. Delighted with that and now need 0.5lbs next week till I hit the target I set myself before my holiday to Las Vegas. If if get that 0.5 off next week that will be 200lbs lost :D

Well Done Losers, next week starts now!!!!!!!

I've been skulking in the corner with my 1 on.. still feeling inspired by all you losers :) well done all

4lb off for me this week and SOTW too :)

Hoping for 2.5 next week to get my first stone!

Well done everyone!

Well done for all the losses :)

Hi guys and girls, well done on your losses this week! I stayed the same but I expected it as I haven't been very good this week but on the plus side I got Slimmer of the Month and I'm absolutely over the moon!

1lb of for me this week, so I got my 2 stone award!

Well done on the losses this week. Loving the new profile picture Dukesy! Fingers crossed that you reach your pre-holiday goal!

2lbs off this week for me :). Well done for all your losses ladies x

1lb off for me this week - which leaves me half a pound off my target! frustrating but i'll get there next week! I hope ! well done everyone and Slash69 - you may find that it will pop off next week for you - i'm often a week behind - be good this week and you'll reap the rewards next week, try not to be disheartened xxxx

I lost two pounds!
I got Slimmer of the month (unexpected)
I got my 8 1/2 stone award
I got my consultant and a few others telling me i no longer need to lose any weight
:)

Well done Gazter fantastic news - so will you try to maintain now?

my long long term goal was to hit 25 bmi, you are probably looking at 5lbs more. I'm surprised how the weight loss has kicked back in after a flat and weird December where it just wouldnt shift.

Back