Wednesday Weighers

Maybe you just needed a month where you relaxed a bit ready to give your body another kick start? its certainly worked so well done

IMG_0001.jpg

A pic from my local newspapee, a good article promoting SW.

Well done everyone :)
Well done Jo 3 lbs is great! xx

3 1/2lb off last night :D was a shock as my scales at home said 1lb! Not using them anymore!

Hi Everyone :) ,

I just joined this site today. Started SW at the beginning of the year. I get weighed every wednesday. I have a fair amount to lose this year to reach my PAT :sigh: . One step at a time I guess. I had greater losses at the start of the plan but they seem to be getting smaller. I think I need to review my eating plan and start some exercise to boost my losses. My first 2 weeks I lost 4lbs each week, my third week I lost 3lbs and yesterday just 1lb . I hope to get at least a 2lbs loss next week. Well done ladies on all your great losses !

Kay xx

Well done everyone :) I stayed the same which is disappointing but is probably still from my holiday and I had 2 glasses of wine and half a muffin on Saturday! I am back on track now!

Wow gazter! You certainly don't look like you need to lose any more! Have you rechecked your height lately? I know quite a few people have gained inches with their weight loss so you may have tipped yourself into the healthy BMI range already!

Wow gazter! You certainly don't look like you need to lose any more! Have you rechecked your height lately? I know quite a few people have gained inches with their weight loss so you may have tipped yourself into the healthy BMI range already!

Seriously? Does that happen hon? How so?

It's a combination of things. If you are carrying excess weight it can compress the joints, particularly the vertebrae in the spine. As you lose weight there isn't so much pressure on them so they decompress. People also tend to have better posture as they lose weight so the muscles support the bones and joints. You don't actually grow, but your joints relax and you hold yourself better.

ive gained inches alright, but not in my height :)

0.5 off...need to be careful as my motivation is slowing

Just think its better off than on. Half a lb's add up....just remember that :)

Thanks Hun! Just a bit flat that I weigh the same I did about 6 weeks ago so need this week to be a great one! :)

Sculls do you write everything down??? I didnt until 2 weeks ago and its been a godsend to me i lost 3.5 last week and 2 this week. I sometimes think we become a little complacent and think oh i know the plan inside out i know the syn value etc etc and we slip a little. Maybe try for a week just writing everything down before it even passes your lips x

Couldn't have put it better myself Texty x

Weighed in on Thursday, instead of Wednesday this week just for convenience and lost 2lb - even though it's 'that week' ;)

Back