Wednesday Weighers

Thanks texty.

Fingers crossed for u too.
Gonna take a salad to work tomorrow & have fruit with yogurt before I set off out in the morning. I'm out for Thai food tomorrow night with plenty of beer so need to save my choices and syns for the meal

Good luck for today everyone, I lost 1.5 this week.

STS for me, which is groovy- gonna have a big focus this week to try and get rid! Good luck all :)

Lost 5lbs this week, soo happy!! :)

Weighed myself this morning n was showing 1.5 off
I don't normally weigh in the morning but I carried out an exercise a while ago to see whether there was any difference n there wasn't much really so I was quite happy with the result

Hi :)
Came in here from Saturday WI as Tues is more convenient for me. STS this week, expected a gain so i'm happy :) xxxx

Hey all.

Had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs! Don't think I lost that much on the Cambridge Diet! I am very pleased as I've been quite happy with food this week and made a few recipes out of the magazine.

STS for me which im very happy with considering its my first WI after my all inclusive hols in Mexico so im the same weight I was 3 weeks ago whoop - now bring on the next sticky I need 1lb off next week to get my 2.5st award

STS for me which im very happy with considering its my first WI after my all inclusive hols in Mexico so im the same weight I was 3 weeks ago whoop - now bring on the next sticky I need 1lb off next week to get my 2.5st award

You'll do it no problem! Xxx

Back