Wednesday Weighers

Well done Texty, a STS after a holiday is very impressive!

1/2 off for me this week, getting the hang of this maintaining malarkey :)

Officially a maintainer now :D

1.5lb off for me this week so now 2.5lb under target, so I'm going to really enjoy the bank holiday.

Well done to all the losers!!!!!

Yayyyyy well done Dukesy thats amazing work you have done there. Make sure you do enjoy it you deserve it

2 off, cant wait to see if i can get my stone award nex week :) well done all xxxx

Officially a maintainer now :D

1.5lb off for me this week so now 2.5lb under target, so I'm going to really enjoy the bank holiday.

Well done to all the losers!!!!!

well done you, an insperation to many, iv looked at ur before and after photos and there amazing :) well done xx

2.5lbs off this week!
Got my 3.5 stone award yey.

Been AWOL for a bit, but pleased to report after putting a pound on last week, I weighed in on Wednesday 2lbs lighter which means I got my half stone award :) I had to weigh in at the end of group as I was late, so it'll be officially announced next week :)

Hows everyone doing? I feel like ive lost the plot totally this week following my hols I really need to get back in the game

Aww Texty i hope u get back into it soon, it's s frustrating when you feel like you can't! it'll click soon and you'll be straight back on it and losing :)

I just feel like ive made a few bad choices this week, 1. being not updating my food diary 2. eating more bread than I normally do 3. Skipping meals which I never normally do.

Ill get WI out of the way on Wed, accept whats on the scales ( well I cant really say oh i dont want that if its a gain can I) lol, and then get my lazy a$$ and head back in it . Thanks Cherry, its funny how it only takes 2 weeks away to knock you off course

Back