Wednesday Weighers

Hi i was hoping to join this group for some extra support. I joined sw on wedensday night and have so far been good and stuck to plan apart from 1 extra custrd cream which i didnt have enough snys left for but had anyway cant wait for wi on wed to see how i got on xx

Hi i was hoping to join this group for some extra support. I joined sw on wedensday night and have so far been good and stuck to plan apart from 1 extra custrd cream which i didnt have enough snys left for but had anyway cant wait for wi on wed to see how i got on xx

Good luck, hope you get a nice loss on weds, can't imagine one custard creme making much difference.

Hi girls, I had a sneaky weigh on sat and showed 1lb up, and then today sts lol. I'm neither weighing nor speculating until wednesday now. I have largely stuck to plan and where I have gone a little over, it average out fine through the rest of week. Will wait and seeeeee......

I went off plan yesterday and have yet to get back on it!! Planning 2 on plan days so I get away with a STS at least... Got 9 WI's until my hols and just want to be at bottom of my target range... Can't seem to stop falling off the wagon all the time!!!

I had an off plan weekend followed by 2 days of tummy bug so we'll see!

Feeling better this week than last! Weighed myself after work today and nearly fainted. Saying 18st6 which would be SIX pound down. It's not going to be that though, no way! After dinner/tea/coffee etc it's showing 18st 8.5/9 which I would LOVE as that would get my my stone award this week :) good luck everyone!!!

3lbs off this week! Yey! Weighed a day early because im off to a festival tonight.
Bring on the gain!!! Haha xx

Good Luck Wednesday Weighers!!

I lost 1lb this week, happy with that after off plan weekend and was ill Saturday, Sunday so balanced out :)

Back