Wednesday Weighers

It's such a good idea to take your measurements at the beginning of your SW journey, then maybe each time you've lost 1/2 stone.
I'm glad I did it, cos there's no way I would have believed I had lost 8 1/2 inches off my waist!! (Plus 7 1/2 inches off my hips)

1lb on :mad: someone shoot the poo fairy !!! :p xx
I'll shoot her!! I employed a new one a few weeks ago and so far so good (the gains are blamed on Cadbury!)- I'll see if she's got any friends....

So last week was my first ever WI and I lost 0lbs :(

Stuck with it 100% and have my 2nd WI at 7. Wish me luck....! x

Lost another 2lbs making me 2.5lbs of my 2stone now. I still have bad days where I might have one meal very off plan but I'm overall good and I'm doing tonnes more exercise as well. I haven't needed my asthma inhaler before the school walk (uphill) since I got my Stone award about 6 weeks ago.

First week (well 6 days) I've lost 2lb. I'm happy with that but I did try really hard!! Well I'm going over my syns tonight for a well done ! Nom non haha xx

3lbs on and 2.5lbs above my target range- whoops!

So after 10 days off plan and off exercise I needed to put 8 pounds on to get back into the very bottom of my target zone. I nailed 8lbs on and back in the zone :)

Thanks Mr Kipling! :p

Well done to all the losers.

So after 10 days off plan and off exercise I needed to put 8 pounds on to get back into the very bottom of my target zone. I nailed 8lbs on and back in the zone :)

Thanks Mr Kipling! :p

Well done to all the losers.

Hahaha yeah thanks mr Kipling.....love it

Well done Dukesy- I can't wait for the day when I have to GAIN to keep within target range :)

I wish I was having to thank mr Kipling......gonna get knuckled down for next 4 weeks cos its Barcelona soon

Back