Wednesday Weighers

4lb off last night. My second weigh in and 11.5lb off in total. :)

I am exactly 2.5 out of my target range too lol I am doing it this week tho, taking it 1 day at a time xx
Me too, I needed that gain, it's been a kick in the right direction!
I've planned all my meals, snacks, everything, only shopped for what I needed, I'm really proud of myself :) we can do it! X

Hey, can I join in here (again!!!!) :sigh:

I sts last week but that was after an 8lb gain last week following two very off plan weeks. :cry: I deserved another gain this week so was very lucky to sts. I'm going to try my best for a week of 100%

Hope everyone has a good week xx

-1.5lbs this week, didnt do much exercise this week so think that had an impact this week, so have to do more exercise next week. 1lb off 4st now. Feeling very de-motivated lately, duno what is wrong with me, think I need to reread the book, get new receipes and get motivated again!!!

Hey, can I join in here (again!!!!) :sigh:

I sts last week but that was after an 8lb gain last week following two very off plan weeks. :cry: I deserved another gain this week so was very lucky to sts. I'm going to try my best for a week of 100%

Hope everyone has a good week xx

Hi Tooty and welcome back hun - good to see ya x

4lb off last night. My second weigh in and 11.5lb off in total. :)

Well done that's a fab first two weeks you're having! You'll be at your first stone in no time :D

How are you finding the plan? I think it's the best thing ever lol. Haven't eaten this much ever!

Newbie here :)

Weighed in this week wasn't expecting to much to be honest delighted to have shifted 5.5lb this week and get SOTW

Well done that's a fab first two weeks you're having! You'll be at your first stone in no time :D

How are you finding the plan? I think it's the best thing ever lol. Haven't eaten this much ever!

I'm doing ok, I feel restricted when I need something quick but thats all. I hope so, I'm however starting to crave diet coje and wonder if its the lack of sugar?

Newbie here :)

Weighed in this week wasn't expecting to much to be honest delighted to have shifted 5.5lb this week and get SOTW

Sotw first week? X

Just had a letter through from Slimming World informing me that I've made it to the finals for Man of the Year. I missed out on the Greatest loser by about half a stone apparently so I'm delighted to have been selected for this. Apart from my immediate family there aren't many people who would understand what it means but some of you guys have been in this thread since I started back in January 2012 and have been a constant source of support and encouragement.

Just had a letter through from Slimming World informing me that I've made it to the finals for Man of the Year. I missed out on the Greatest loser by about half a stone apparently so I'm delighted to have been selected for this. Apart from my immediate family there aren't many people who would understand what it means but some of you guys have been in this thread since I started back in January 2012 and have been a constant source of support and encouragement.

Many Congrats, that is AMAZING, and very well deserved. Have read through some of your posts & looked at your stats, was starting to really loose motivation, but after reading your story I am back on track! Very best of Luck with Man of the Year :)

I'm a relative newbie Dukesy so I know you don't know me, but congrats on that and best of luck!

You should be really proud of how much you have achieved x

I'm new to Slimming world and starting out on what I hope is a journey similar to yours in terms off loss

You have done fantastic a real credit :clap: certainly an inspiration on what I want to do

Fantastic new.. Good luck x

Back