Wednesday Weighers

great week dropped 3.5lbs this week and got sotw and my 8 and a half stone award also bought new clothes dropped 7 sizes in jeans :)

THAT IS AMAZING! Well done! :)

great week dropped 3.5lbs this week and got sotw and my 8 and a half stone award also bought new clothes dropped 7 sizes in jeans :)

Have a great week all and well done those who lost lbs

Wow! That is fab I can only dream of getting rid of that amount of weight. I have at least 8/9 stone to lose.

How long has it taken to lose that much weight? It's some achievement well done you :) x

That's amazing and inspiring others here - what an achievement - bet u look & feel great - have a good week!

Only 1lb this week but I lost 4 last week! Can't complain!

I feel amazing now, I've dropped 2 dress sizes and I live by the motto "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

Down 3!!! Hurrah!!

1.5 lbs Loss this week done a 12 hour shift gone to club now I have no energy to cook :confused::confused:

food diary My slimming world diet to motivate me

Only 1lb this week but I lost 4 last week! Can't complain!

STS for me this week chuffed with that considering the naughty weekend I had

Well done everyone

well done everyone :party0011:

Well done everyone!!!

I'm pretty disappointed with my maintain as I gave it 110% this week. Oh well- should see it drop off next week.
SW does work, I'm just taking my time is all...

STS for me this week chuffed with that considering the naughty weekend I had

Well done everyone

Gosh that's amazing u both had good WIs after all that scrummy Indian grub - u'll have to post their tel no!

Delighted! Stepped on scales tonight and I am 4 lbs down!!! :woohoo:

Congrats to all of you and your lovely losses today! x

wow well done - love ur avatar too!

I've lost 4.5lbs woohoo - but ate about the same as last week - when I put 2 on - so not sure what happened there?? Who cares - it's off.

Think that's the first time I've gained not gone a mega binge for days - so that's progress!

Yay! That's brill upndown! Who cares is right!!! If it's off, it's off! :talk017:

x

Back