Wednesday Weighers

1/2lb off for me tonight

My turn I lost 1.5lb this week :D

See I'm living prove it works! I synned my bad day but kept within syns over the whole week!

OOH - I'm chuffed for u - u seem to have doubted urself after ur bad day - and ur in the 13s - great for u - and it's motivating for the rest of us to know that we can claw our way back to a loss after a bad day - wins all round - well done u!

Well done all of you that have lost!

I put 1 on but not surprised cuz I was naughty oh well better behave now lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Delighted! Stepped on scales tonight and I am 4 lbs down!!! :woohoo:

Congrats to all of you and your lovely losses today! x

Well done! 4lb is a great weight loss!

1/2lb off for me tonight
woohoo well done

OOH - I'm chuffed for u - u seem to have doubted urself after ur bad day - and ur in the 13s - great for u - and it's motivating for the rest of us to know that we can claw our way back to a loss after a bad day - wins all round - well done u!

Thanks upndown, I doubted myself as it was my first "naughty over 15 syns" day I had had! Just goes to show by sticking to the plan the rest of the time 1 day day(well evening) does not make a bad week! But it was worth it!!

Hi all, new here this is my first post! I joined SW on New Years day, have lost 10lbs officially but 12lbs unofficially as the scales glitched last night and showed I had lost 1 1/2 stone then wouldn't let me re weigh. Bit fed up but weighed myself last night at home and my scales say I lost 2lbs which is probably about right so going with that.
I am just now hoping that SW can sort the glitch out and reset me to my weight before the glitch so I don't get gains for the next couple of months!!
Looking forward to joining in on the forum and getting to know you all.

Just 1lb off for me. A little gutted to be honest as I thought I'd been super good - but still a loss so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

As this was only my 2nd week, I want to make sure I am doing the right stuff... I've attached my food list for this week - can anyone look over it for me and let me know if I'm missing a trick?

Thanks!

Spots x

Attachments

• Food diary.xlsx
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi all, new here this is my first post! I joined SW on New Years day, have lost 10lbs officially but 12lbs unofficially as the scales glitched last night and showed I had lost 1 1/2 stone then wouldn't let me re weigh. Bit fed up but weighed myself last night at home and my scales say I lost 2lbs which is probably about right so going with that.
I am just now hoping that SW can sort the glitch out and reset me to my weight before the glitch so I don't get gains for the next couple of months!!

Welcome and well done on ur weight loss to date - OOOH - how frustrating - WIs are tough enough without the scales playing up!! Think that would have driven me nuts - I'm addicted to my home scales - need to sort that really!

This is the first forum I've joined and I'm hooked - the friendly ppl, support and info have really made a difference to me - this is the first time in ages that I've stayed on plan for this long (started Jan 2) and I put that down to this site - keep posting and u'll get all the support u need and good luck with the WI next week!

Just 1lb off for me. A little gutted to be honest as I thought I'd been super good - but still a loss so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

As this was only my 2nd week, I want to make sure I am doing the right stuff... I've attached my food list for this week - can anyone look over it for me and let me know if I'm missing a trick? Spots x

Hi - first off celebrate the loss - but I see where ur coming from - I had a look at ur s/sheet and it looked like a text book food plan to me - well done!

From painful experience and loads of mistakes - I've learned if I'm not happy with the scales when I've been 100% on plan and don't go home and binge cos of my disappointment (which I've done more times than I care to remember!) and I carried on the foll week - I've always had a good loss - never sure why - could be water retention - my wonky scales etc!

My food intake was pretty similar this week to the previous one - yet I gained 2 last wk and lost 4.5 this wk??!! Since joining here and reading lots of posts I'm starting to be more consistent with what I eat and less screwed up about food (well a bit) and learning to take each day as it comes.

Hope you have another exemplary week and I'm sure u'll have a bigger loss next week.

Just one more thing comes to mind - for the amount we eat on SW it's great to lose even half a pound I think - when u see here - those who are fasting, or on Very Low Cal Diets etc - on the posts I've read, those strong willed ppl are often averaging about 1 or 2 a week after the initial huge losses - I wish them luck and admire them as I've tried and failed with those but cos I love food - SW is the one for me!

Good luck on ur weight loss journey and keep posting and u'll get all the support u need!

As this was only my 2nd week, I want to make sure I am doing the right stuff... I've attached my food list for this week - can anyone look over it for me and let me know if I'm missing a trick?

Thanks!

Spots x

wowwy!!!
Your plan is fantastic! It looks to me like you've really made an effort.

I can only think of two things... use more of your syns!!! (so you don't feel deprived and to help with better weight loss)
Also, perhaps you could drink a little more? Sometimes hard to get into the habit, but once you do- you'll be peeing the weight off!

Well done and good luck xxx

oh also- no HeA on Sat and no He's at all on Sunday!! You gotta use them! xxx

Thank you kimberleycandukan and upndown... and thanks so much for taking the time to look at my food diary from last week. All that I did differently to the first week was introduced bread... maybe it's just not agreeing with me. The first week I got all my HexB's from soup... last week (and today!) I've had beans on toast for lunch some days.

You're right though - there is no use feeling down about it and binging - I will keep on and hope that I have a better loss this week. I might squeeze in a few more syns too - although that feels so weirdly counterproductive! Haha.

Thanks again and HEs aside, it's great to know I'm not doing anything massively leftfield.

Spots xx

(Oh crap, just spoken to OH... he is taking me out for a Valentine's dinner tonight... haha.. nooooooo!!!!)

(Oh crap, just spoken to OH... he is taking me out for a Valentine's dinner tonight... haha.. nooooooo!!!!)

excerpt from my blog:-

I ate out at least 8 times (possibly 9) between weighing in on 27th November and again on 4th December.
I had a week off work; a trip to London, a 4 day break in Brussels and a visit from an old friend.
But I didn't put on weight!

SW for the win!!!

(In other words- you can do it!!)

Last edited:
wooo 2.5lb off Wednesday :) such a slow journey but getting there x

Well done - 2.5 is a good loss - u know what they say - slow but sure!!

Welcome along :D

Thanks!

Spots x

Welcome Spots :wavey: I looked over your food dairy and looks okay to me! YOU must make sure your eating your hex's, I find it hard to as I don;t really eat cereal much for breakfast, so I take advantage of using olive oil in salad, eating the measly nuts and seeds allowance to fit it in! I have some hi-fi bars at hand for an evening nibble also! Also try a week with more syns :) You'll be surprised! But alb is a great loss and I agree with Upanddown! Having followed Cambridge and other myself, I always come back to SW!! An actually healthy living and eating plan thats fits around the whole family! I'm here to stay and get to target!!

wooo 2.5lb off Wednesday :) such a slow journey but getting there x

well done, :party0011: 2.5lb is not to be sneezed at!

Back