Wednesday Weighers

I've gone and got myself that damned sickness bug. Haven't eaten for 23 hours and been asleep for the last 19 hours apart from to get up and vom. Wonder if I'll finally lose some weight this week! ?

What we do to get a loss eh? Seriously tho' hope ur feeling better soon - take care

If you don't mind me asking what were you when you started? It's so easy to forget how good losing weight feels when you have temptation in front of you!! Oh no I didn't think that! I think I'm conscious I have a long way to go!
This forum is brilliant it helps me keep me on track and gives me good ideas :)
Good luck to you too :)

Thanks and good luck to you - just take one day at a time - I've spent years planning mini goals and setting the dream goal too many times!!

Happy now to admit getting up to 14st 2 at my heaviest - about 2 and half years ago - then got down to high tens - didn't get to my goal - but hovered around that weight until about 6 months ago - 1 hol + Ch'mas later I'd gone up to 12st 11 - joined here on Jan 2 and pretty much been on track - I'm so glad I joined - this site is inspirational!!

Last edited:
Well done lucky morning WI peeps and good luck to the 'trying not to eat anything heavy :)' evening WI people like me! 7pm feels like miles away!! x

any weigh-ins yet??

I was 7lbs lighter on my home scales this morning. Hoping to put some weight on before WI at 5:30pm (there's a first!!!)
I've never won Slimmer of the Week before and would feel flipping awful if I got it tonight :(

Good Luck everyone!!! xxx

any weigh-ins yet??

I was 7lbs lighter on my home scales this morning. Hoping to put some weight on before WI at 5:30pm (there's a first!!!)
I've never won Slimmer of the Week before and would feel flipping awful if I got it tonight :(

Good Luck everyone!!! xxx

Hi - hope ur feeling better and just take whatever rewards u get - u've had a horrible bug!

A 1.25lbs loss today - which I'll gladly accept after meals out and starving so's not to gain! Good luck to those who weigh in later!

Hey well done Upndown!! Brilliant. I weigh in on Thursdays so I hope I do as well.

Hey well done Upndown!! Brilliant. I weigh in on Thursdays so I hope I do as well.

Thanks and good luck to u 2moro - have a good day today.

A 1.25lbs loss today - which I'll gladly accept after meals out and starving so's not to gain! Good luck to those who weigh in later!

Well done! That's brilliant considering the meals out.
Just goes to show you can go a little mad every so often! x

I've to wait another 4 hours or so for my WI - Wish I had it over and done with! :)

Well done! That's brilliant considering the meals out.
Just goes to show you can go a little mad every so often! x

I've to wait another 4 hours or so for my WI - Wish I had it over and done with! :)

Thanks - yes I was pleased but was also flipping hungry when I was making up for meals!! Good luck - let us know how u get on

I'm ever so chuffed with myself I'm want to go shouting to the roof tops I've lost 3 lbs this and only got my 1 stone award! Especially when I didn't get the loss I wanted last week keep motivated people it works!! xx

3lb! :D :D

0.5 away from a stone!!!

I've sts :( gutted, no reason for it as I've stuck to plan all week.

I have been poorly, but stayed within syns - but I guess maybe not having enough super free as I've found it tough too.

darn it, I even filled out a body magic form this week and had cold salad over lunch for 3 days to stick to plan as we've been out rambling around the forests! FFS

Oh well it WILL show next week

Back