Wednesday Weighers

Hiya all,

Joining here this week as I am feeling I need a bit more accountability. 2.5lbs ON this week! Not good. Been 2 weeks since I weighed as couldn't get to group last week with the weather.

100% this week and I will get it back off!

STS, happy with that!

Was my birthday on Friday, lost 2.5... not quite sure how that happened! Now at 12.7 - 3.5 off next week would get my 5.5 back!

Hey all!

I lost 1lb this week! I'm into my next stone range and received my body magic bronze award!

3.5lbs off for me this week! A bit shocked as it wasnt a bad week but wasnt particularly good either!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ever so chuffed with myself I'm want to go shouting to the roof tops I've lost 3 lbs this and only got my 1 stone award! Especially when I didn't get the loss I wanted last week keep motivated people it works!! xx

3lb! :D :D

0.5 away from a stone!!!

Well done!

I lost 0.5lb, in the right direction at least! Hoping for bigger loss next week

-2.5 and got my 3.5 sticker :) x

lost 2.5lbs get in!!! Goodbye 14st never seeing you again!!! :bliss:

Was my birthday on Friday, lost 2.5... not quite sure how that happened! Now at 12.7 - 3.5 off next week would get my 5.5 back!

Hey all!

I lost 1lb this week! I'm into my next stone range and received my body magic bronze award!

3.5lbs off for me this week! A bit shocked as it wasnt a bad week but wasnt particularly good either!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:grouphugg:Woohoooo Everyone! Fantastic losses, Good on ye!!! xxx :heartpump::party0049:

I'm ever so chuffed with myself I'm want to go shouting to the roof tops I've lost 3 lbs this and only got my 1 stone award! Especially when I didn't get the loss I wanted last week keep motivated people it works!! xx

So pleased for u - u did well not to go off track last week when scales let u down - just shows us all that we need to stick to the plan to get a result - well done!

:grouphugg:Woohoooo Everyone! Fantastic losses, Good on ye!!! xxx :heartpump::party0049:

Well done all of you - that's amazing - keep it up and u'll keep all our spirits up eh?

Creeping back with a 3lb gain over 2 weeks. Far far better than what I was expecting/deserved given the amount of junk and and crap I have ate the past 11 days.
Fingers crossed I can I stick on plan this week. It has been faaaaaaaaaaaaaar too long since I've had a 100% week!!

Well done on some brilliant losses this week!!

Maintained this week, am ok with that as I had cake and wine at the weekend. Back on it with a vengeance this week though! I am only 2lb away from my first stone, I will get that award next week!!

Grrr... another 1lb loss :(

Don't get me wrong I am happy I lost something, but I can't figure out why I'm not losing more... cry.

First week included a number of meals out, and while I tried to make good choices I was not fully on plan - and I lost 6lbs!
Second week I ate like an angel - kept my syns right down to around 5/6 per day - and lost 1lb. Figured it might be a blip and I'd have a good loss this week...
Third week I was still good but I had a couple of heavy day - one including a greek restaurant and one Sunday lunch pie - and averaged about 14 syns per day - again only lost 1lb.

I think I am just frustrated because I want to find my groove... that magic number where I know that if I eat 'x' syns I will lose more than if I ate 'y' syns. At the moment it feels like no matter what I do I am only having small losses - and will around 4 stone to lose, it feels like it'll take forever to shift. Normally slow and steady would be fine but I am getting married next September and planning to have a baby before then, so I really want to be losing the chubb a bit faster :)

I have attached my food diary for the last couple of weeks (last week is the orange week)... like with last time, any advice you can give on where I could boost myself would be amazing :)

Thanks!
xx

Attachments

• Food diary.xlsx
    23.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi spottydoris! Well done in losing 8lb!! Don't forget what you have lost! That's over half a stone!

regarding syns - if I don't use all 15 syns I don't lose as much as if I use them all! Please make sure with EVERY meal you are have 1/3rd of it super free on your plate/bowl! This is key to the extra easy plan working! Also make sure your eating enough for breakfast/lunch! The first day I looked at you only had a banana try to have something more filling! Magic porridge is great for being filling and when in a hurry! 35g porridge oats(hexB) mixed with a muller light yoghurt - leave in fridge overnight and eat in the morning! I tend to add raspberries and banana to mine and eat it at work in fact I had that this morning!

Delighted to say (type!) that I was down 2.5 lbs this evening and I got my Club 10 award! :bliss::wee:

woo woo - get u! Well Done - so ur reaping the health benefits now too - good luck for next week too!

woo woo - get u! Well Done - so ur reaping the health benefits now too - good luck for next week too!

Thank you! On phone so I can't 'like' your lovely comment x
Yes, I definitely notice when I'm out walking and stuff, not so out of breath and just in general my energy level has really changed for the better.
Hope you have a smashing week ahead too! :) x

Grrr... another 1lb loss :(

Don't get me wrong I am happy I lost something, but I can't figure out why I'm not losing more... cry.

First week included a number of meals out, and while I tried to make good choices I was not fully on plan - and I lost 6lbs!
Second week I ate like an angel - kept my syns right down to around 5/6 per day - and lost 1lb. Figured it might be a blip and I'd have a good loss this week...
Third week I was still good but I had a couple of heavy day - one including a greek restaurant and one Sunday lunch pie - and averaged about 14 syns per day - again only lost 1lb.

I think I am just frustrated because I want to find my groove... that magic number where I know that if I eat 'x' syns I will lose more than if I ate 'y' syns. At the moment it feels like no matter what I do I am only having small losses - and will around 4 stone to lose, it feels like it'll take forever to shift. Normally slow and steady would be fine but I am getting married next September and planning to have a baby before then, so I really want to be losing the chubb a bit faster :)

I have attached my food diary for the last couple of weeks (last week is the orange week)... like with last time, any advice you can give on where I could boost myself would be amazing :)

Thanks!
xx

Dotty I cant open the link on the page to your diary can you post the actual list hun? Dont despair and dont give up, please dont think that by cutting syns you will lose more, the plan is designed to incorporate them so that you dont feel deprived. Until I can see your food I cant help im afraid. Are you drinking plenty fluid and mixing your meals up a bit. Which plan do you follow? x

Back