Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone :) I lost 3lb last night, made up with that :)

I wweighed in yesterday for the first time since my "restart", and lost one and a half pounds. Now to get the rest off!

Lost 1.5lb... at least it's a loss. Would love a 3lb loss or something one day lol. Xx so slow!

I've sts this week - which is ok but a wee bit disappointing as I've been away for a few days and mostly stuck to plan but some tasty little extras did creep in!! Back home and weighed this morning (Thurs) so will have to be saintly as I only have 6 days to WI eek!

I've sts this week - which is ok but a wee bit disappointing as I've been away for a few days and mostly stuck to plan but some tasty little extras did creep in!! Back home and weighed this morning (Thurs) so will have to be saintly as I only have 6 days to WI eek!

That's great for sts If you've been away well done ?

That's great for sts If you've been away well done ?

Thanks - yes it was ok - but why did I have to spoil it at the end? On the other hand I could have gone bonkers for the whole time I was away I suppose!

Lost 1.5lb... at least it's a loss. Would love a 3lb loss or something one day lol. Xx so slow!

wouldn't it be great to lose chunks of fat each week? But as OH says - there's a downside to that - the chunks cd go back on as quickly lol!!

wouldn't it be great to lose chunks of fat each week? But as OH says - there's a downside to that - the chunks cd go back on as quickly lol!!

I'm just a bit worried that the plan isn't working - or more to the point, I am doing something wrong...

I know I have officially lost 9.5lbs - but the first 6lbs could have been increased by the fact I wore boots the first week and not the second (!)... and the other losses have been so small I don't really believe them - particularly as my scales at home have been hovering around the same weight for the last three weeks (first thing this morning I was two pounds heavier than I was on Wednesday evening...)

Oh I don't know. I am just feeling a bit like I'm making all this effort to not really see any change (aside from the snapshot weights that I am getting at group, which could just be fluke).

Might try Success Express from tomorrow, see if that helps. Bleurghhh.

x

I know I have officially lost 9.5lbs - but the first 6lbs could have been increased by the fact I wore boots the first week and not the second (!)... and the other losses have been so small I don't really believe them - particularly as my scales at home have been hovering around the same weight for the last three weeks (first thing this morning I was two pounds heavier than I was on Wednesday evening...)

x

a couple of us *ahem* wear the same scuddy clothes week in week out to weigh in.
Some have even been known to buy the exact same item of clothing in a smaller size for the purpose...

It definitely gets rid of- its because my jeans are heavier, my t-shirt is lighter and so on.

That is very good especially as you were away. i missed my wi last week as i was away but i lost one pound this week. like you i didnt go mad but some sneaky food was had!! i am hoping for a good loss this wednesday.

a couple of us *ahem* wear the same scuddy clothes week in week out to weigh in.
Some have even been known to buy the exact same item of clothing in a smaller size for the purpose...

It definitely gets rid of- its because my jeans are heavier, my t-shirt is lighter and so on.

I am the same i wear the same clothes every week to my weigh in :)

I might add its only mine that are scuddy. I'm usually peed off after WI. Rip off my clothes and get into my jimmies and the WI clothes remain screwed up and unwashed until next time... :eek:

Then the following week I have to hunt around for them and put them on. Oh the shame. :eek:

CD always gets hers out the airing cupboard clean and folded and warm...

oh. also.

I gained 3.5lbs this week. Tut

I'm just a bit worried that the plan isn't working - or more to the point, I am doing something wrong...

Oh I don't know. I am just feeling a bit like I'm making all this effort to not really see any change (aside from the snapshot weights that I am getting at group, which could just be fluke).

Might try Success Express from tomorrow, see if that helps. Bleurghhh.

x

Hey are those boots lined with lead? I know home scales fluctuate - but I'd hope not by 6lbs??

The SW scales are sophisticated/expensive and are calibrated (whatever that means!) so they'll be reliable.

I weigh in the buff in the morning and move the scales around the bathroom floor until I get the best (lowest) reading not that I'm obsessive or anything!

When I went to group I wore the same clothes (inc the bra/pants) and I started in the summer so by winter I was freezing and had to wear a big coat in class cos the church hall heating was ineffective!

If you're going to group - why don't you give ur consultant a call?

Success Express is a good idea but for me at least - only when I'm really up for it - if not I tend to binge in the evenings cos for once I'm genuinely hungry but at that time of day - I can't be bothered to prepare anything sensible so just grab anything and everything but that's just me living up to my sign in name!!

Hope you have a good week with whatever you decide to do - keep posting and we'll try to help you.

Back