Wednesday Weighers

binged last night after a fairly good week :mad::sigh:

Good luck everyone!
2 and a half off for me today :)

well done - lovely baby pic - if that's a recent photo - u must be getting lots of exercise too!

Thank you Slimming World - Success Express - lost 2.75 this week - good luck to all for ur WIs!!

Thank you Slimming World - Success Express - lost 2.75 this week - good luck to all for ur WIs!!

Well done :)

Yes he's 3 weeks tomorrow xx

Well done :)

Yes he's 3 weeks tomorrow xx

Congrats - he's lovely - how are u coping in the heat there - realise u'll have air con but outside?

Morning Wednesday weighers

5 down for me this week. Best of luck to everyone getting weighed today & to the losses already :)

Morning Wednesday weighers

5 down for me this week. Best of luck to everyone getting weighed today & to the losses already :)

WOW as massive loss - that's brilliant!!

Congrats - he's lovely - how are u coping in the heat there - realise u'll have air con but outside?

It's 25 degrees just now so really quite nice, won't be too hot until end of May so can enjoy outside for now!

It's 25 degrees just now so really quite nice, won't be too hot until end of May so can enjoy outside for now!

That's wonderful! It's turn really cold here today and sky is day - but at least it's not raining!!

Afternoon all, can I join you?
Feeling very positive. Have joined SW online. Lost 1lb last week and lost 3lbs this week x

Can i join in too. I STS this moring. a little dissapointed but it is nearly my star week so i'm hoping this is why. does anyone else STS or gain before star week?

Hi, can I join too?
Just had my 6 week weigh in and lost 2lb making total of 16 and 1/2 lb weight loss.
Feeling very good with lots of energy!

Hi, can I join too?
Just had my 6 week weigh in and lost 2lb making total of 16 and 1/2 lb weight loss.
Feeling very good with lots of energy!

Ur v welcome! U've done well - no wonder ur feeling so good!

Hola Wednesday weighers :cool:

1lb off for me this week getting very close to my half a stone award but getting even closer to my holiday in april in 6weeks!!!
Need some help/advice on how to boost it up a bit as i still gotta buy those bikinis!

Hope you all have a lovely day :D KEEP SMILING

Hola Wednesday weighers :cool:

1lb off for me this week getting very close to my half a stone award but getting even closer to my holiday in april in 6weeks!!!
Need some help/advice on how to boost it up a bit as i still gotta buy those bikinis!

Hope you all have a lovely day :D KEEP SMILING

Well done on ur loss so far!

Depends how far u want to go? I wanted a good loss this wk after sts last wk & went on Success Express for 6 days & lost 2.75 this week. I

It was ok after the first couple of days - basically u have up to 4 HExs, 5-15 syns and have a 1/3 free and 2/3 superfree each meal - if u like fruit and veg it's fine.

Otherwise, you could reduce ur syns and HEs and eat more superfree?? Add in some exercise??

Good luck - it's lovely to have a hol coming up!

Can i join in too. I STS this moring. a little dissapointed but it is nearly my star week so i'm hoping this is why. does anyone else STS or gain before star week?

It's a real pain - but the fluid retention means that a gain or an sts does happen to lots around star week - but the good news is if you keep on track you'll have a great loss the week after! Good luck!

Afternoon all, can I join you?
Feeling very positive. Have joined SW online. Lost 1lb last week and lost 3lbs this week x

Welcome and well done on ur 4lbs so far - good luck - isn't it great when u feel positive!

Back