Wednesday Weighers

1lb off for me this week:) was hoping for more but hey ho!

Hi - know exactly how u feel and I've seen a lot of ur honks this week!

But a 1lb off my bum, tum or thighs is always welcome :) a sts is :mad: and a gain is :eek:

Good luck everyone!
2 and a half off for me today :)

Thank you Slimming World - Success Express - lost 2.75 this week - good luck to all for ur WIs!!

Morning Wednesday weighers

5 down for me this week. Best of luck to everyone getting weighed today & to the losses already :)

Afternoon all, can I join you?
Feeling very positive. Have joined SW online. Lost 1lb last week and lost 3lbs this week x

1lb loss this week also got biggest loser award :)

Hi, can I join too?
Just had my 6 week weigh in and lost 2lb making total of 16 and 1/2 lb weight loss.
Feeling very good with lots of energy!

Hola Wednesday weighers :cool:

1lb off for me this week getting very close to my half a stone award but getting even closer to my holiday in april in 6weeks!!!
Need some help/advice on how to boost it up a bit as i still gotta buy those bikinis!

Hope you all have a lovely day :D KEEP SMILING

-2.5 tonight :) Very pleased after slow few weeks of 0.5lbs or STS. Well done everyone x

1.5 off for me this week

3lb this week :) so happy.

I lost 10lb in Feb which meant I got slimmer of the month! (I don't stay to group so got my certificate this week!)

1lb off for me this week:) was hoping for more but hey ho!

0.5lb off, now at 12.6; was hoping for more as I helped shovel 3 tons of slate chips onto our back garden at the weekend... but then I did have a pizza on Saturday night as I couldn't be bothered cooking from scratch after the shovelling... can somebody remind me what a slow cooker is for? ;-)

Just back from weigh in and I lost 1.5lb this week taking the total loss to 4 stone 9.5lbs! I was also our groups Greatest Loser 2014!! :D

OMG Everyone! Well Done! :happy096: :talk017:

I was 2 and a half down tonight and was named groups Greatest Loser! :bliss:Beyond Happy!

Also, just gone over the halfway mark to my target! :wee:

Thanks Vavaness - I also along with others on minis got the groups greatest loser - total shock lol -

There werent many stayed to group tonight and she said OK I need to announce our greatest loser and that goes to someone who stays religiously every week to our meetings and has lost 3st 3 and that is Shirley *** ... well everyone sat in silence cos they knew Shirley hadnt lost 3st 3lbs and I knew my name was close and I had lost that amount ... she said OMG im so sorry I meant Sheila lol

So funny and everyone was giggling ..... poor Shirley though she was so embarrassed lol

Thanks Vavaness - I also along with others on minis got the groups greatest loser - total shock lol -

There werent many stayed to group tonight and she said OK I need to announce our greatest loser and that goes to someone who stays religiously every week to our meetings and has lost 3st 3 and that is Shirley *** ... well everyone sat in silence cos they knew Shirley hadnt lost 3st 3lbs and I knew my name was close and I had lost that amount ... she said OMG im so sorry I meant Sheila lol

So funny and everyone was giggling ..... poor Shirley though she was so embarrassed /QUOTE]

wow - well done - u've worked hard for that - so well deserved!

I was 2 and a half down tonight and was named groups Greatest Loser! :bliss:Beyond Happy!

Also, just gone over the halfway mark to my target! :wee:

So pleased for you - that's brilliant - u'll be smiling all week - and be at target b4 u know it - well done!

Thank you und - I had a feeling id lose something this week as my food had been good. I was chuffed with the award even though it came totally out of the blue lol.

So funny and everyone was giggling ..... poor Shirley though she was so embarrassed lol

That's so funny Texty! :8855: Poor ole Shirley! But Well Done you hun! x :)

Well done hun thats fab news x

Awww, :thankyou: x

So pleased for you - that's brilliant - u'll be smiling all week - and be at target b4 u know it - well done!

Thanks upndown, yep, I'm thrilled and just the incentive to keep me going the rest of the way. :thankyou: x

A pound off for me yesterday.

Well done to all those with losses and the greatest loser awards.

I Put on 1/2 lb yesterday, but not surprised as I really didn't stick to plan last week, more surprised it was only 1/2lb! but am annoyed with myself as I was 1/2 away from a stone and should have done it. So starting as I mean to go on today, have fruit, yogurt, pepper/carrot/cucumber crudites and a mug shot. All free to eat whilst at work.

Up 0.5lb
Do they have a picture of a yoyo on here?
Or a spring might be more apt.
Or a weight. Like an anvil

Well done everyone! Wish i had a nice loss this week but i have put 2.5 on! On the 6 week sponsored slim now so gotta keep on track! Good luck for the week ahead all!!

Well done everyone! Wish i had a nice loss this week but i have put 2.5 on! On the 6 week sponsored slim now so gotta keep on track! Good luck for the week ahead all!!

Hope u have a good wk - try just thinking of Greecce?!

Up 0.5lb
Do they have a picture of a yoyo on here?
Or a spring might be more apt.
Or a weight. Like an anvil

Not sure if they have the yo yo graphic but u have upndown in person here!

Know u won't be chuffed this wk but u sound upbeat?

If so - that's good put it behind u and try to get back on wagon - u've posted a few honks recently - so well done for that!

Morning everyone, I was down 0.5 last night.

Well done - it's a lump of lard isn't it - so good to get rid of one of those - hope u have a good week next week too.

Well done to all those with losses and the greatest loser awards.

I Put on 1/2 lb yesterday, but not surprised as I really didn't stick to plan last week, more surprised it was only 1/2lb! but am annoyed with myself as I was 1/2 away from a stone and should have done it. So starting as I mean to go on today, have fruit, yogurt, pepper/carrot/cucumber crudites and a mug shot. All free to eat whilst at work.

Love ur attitude - gains often set me off on a binge - not helpful - have a good week.

Back