Wednesday Weighers

Thanks to whoever sent me a reputation comment!

Today is tuesday!!! hope your all having a great week so far? I've been out walking again with the lo's running about!cold pasta salad and flask of coffee lol! xxx

Hi all,

My week was ok I went over my syns yesterday by eating rice I thought it was free but then it was only after I ate it that I realised it had vegetable oil in it and when I checked It was 18syns. Other than that I have stayed on plan.

Hope we all have good weigh ins tomorrow :)

Hi all,

My week was ok I went over my syns yesterday by eating rice I thought it was free but then it was only after I ate it that I realised it had vegetable oil in it and when I checked It was 18syns. Other than that I have stayed on plan.

Hope we all have good weigh ins tomorrow :)

Well done for being on plan - I hate it when I eat something as free then find out it's not - 18 syns over 7 days isn't a lot - so really hope u'll still get a loss - good luck 2moro.

Thanks hun. Actually when you look at it like that I guess it wasn't completely bad because there was plenty of days I wasn't up to 15syns so hopefully it will be ok.

How you feeling for tomorrow?

Hi - I'm hoping to have a loss - I'm on Success Express for 2nd week - it suits me cos I like having the 4 H Extras - 5-15 syns and I'm fine with the 2/3 superfree + 1/3 free food every meal - hope everyone is going to be smiling after their WIs this week!

Scales are heading in right direction for me :)
Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

gosh ur doing well and coping with a new baby - well done!

Thanks to whoever sent me a reputation comment - v kind of u!!

Apols and pls ignore if this is the 2nd time I've posted that - I've tried looking but got cross eyed so gave up and posted anyway!

Hi - I'm hoping to have a loss - I'm on Success Express for 2nd week - it suits me cos I like having the 4 H Extras - 5-15 syns and I'm fine with the 2/3 superfree + 1/3 free food every meal - hope everyone is going to be smiling after their WIs this week!

Oh that sounds really good I hadn't heard of Success Express I have only just started staying for my class after weigh in so maybe that's why I hadn't heard about it!

Nervous for tomorrow!

I hope I've lost 2.5 so I get my 1.5 stone award! *fingers crossed*

Good luck everyone!

Oh that sounds really good I hadn't heard of Success Express I have only just started staying for my class after weigh in so maybe that's why I hadn't heard about it!

Good luck with SW - hope ur enjoying staying for class?! I think u can pick up some good ideas and get support too.

If ur interested in reading about Success Express it's in one of the books in ur SW folder (it has info on Red and Green days too).

U may not have heard about it cos they want u to 'settle' into Extra Easy first - I think SW is the best eating plan for me but it does take a while to get ur head around it!!

SW advise us to use Suc Express when we want to boost our weight like after a holiday or when we've been going over our syns. Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Well wednesday is approaching us and i really feel i wont get the loss i want and i feel i wont even get a loss :( I'm just stuck :(

OMG! Wednesdays seem to be flying around! Hope everyone has a great WI tomorrow x

I'm hoping for 2.5 off (Fingers Crossed!)- will get my 2 stone award if so! :fingerscrossed: :cross:

I feel like I'm down but you never know til you hit that scales , do you.... :sigh:....

Ah well, bring it on! :)

OMG! Wednesdays seem to be flying around! Hope everyone has a great WI tomorrow x

I'm hoping for 2.5 off (Fingers Crossed!)- will get my 2 stone award if so! :fingerscrossed: :cross:

I feel like I'm down but you never know til you hit that scales , do you.... :sigh:....

Ah well, bring it on! :)

Oooooh it'd be great to get ur 2 stone award - and I hope u do 2moro - but if not it'll come next week - good luck to all the Weds gangx

Well wednesday is approaching us and i really feel i wont get the loss i want and i feel i wont even get a loss :( I'm just stuck :(

do u mean stuck on the scales or in a rut?? let's see what happens 2moro and if u go to classes - u'll get help there and here - if not there's loadsa help here just post away!!

Good luck with SW - hope ur enjoying staying for class?! I think u can pick up some good ideas and get support too.

If ur interested in reading about Success Express it's in one of the books in ur SW folder (it has info on Red and Green days too).

U may not have heard about it cos they want u to 'settle' into Extra Easy first - I think SW is the best eating plan for me but it does take a while to get ur head around it!!

SW advise us to use Suc Express when we want to boost our weight like after a holiday or when we've been going over our syns. Good luck on ur weight loss journey!

Thanks a mill for the tips. You know I have been on EE since I started sw and I absolutely love the plan it's great. I do have the other books I never even looked at them but def going to now you mention it. I have a special occasion coming up so I might try success express after it!

Hi - I lost 3lbs this week - thanks to Slimming World Success Express - I think it's a great eating plan!

Back