Wednesday Weighers

Hi - I lost 3lbs this week - thanks to Slimming World Success Express - I think it's a great eating plan!

That's fab, well done. Haven't tried Success Express, might try it next week x

-2lbs this morning :)
Did a mixture of Red, EE and Green days.
Plan to drink more water this week and hope to lose a further 2lbs next Wednesday.

Good luck everyone xx

That's fab, well done. Haven't tried Success Express, might try it next week x

Thanks - ur doing well too.

I think S Exp is worth a try - took me a couple of days to get into it but like having 4 H extras, 5-15 syns and the 2/3 rule for superfree every meal is fine if u get the right stuff in!

Wasn't hungry after the first few days which surprised me - I post my diary on someone else's - so do a couple of others and the nice LJ who started the thread encourages us all and welcomes newcomers! Here's the link if u want a peep http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/332805-ljs-journey-slim-sixty.html

Well done on your losses!
3.5lbs off for me this week.:)

Hi - I lost 3lbs this week - thanks to Slimming World Success Express - I think it's a great eating plan!

-2lbs this morning :)
Did a mixture of Red, EE and Green days.
Plan to drink more water this week and hope to lose a further 2lbs next Wednesday.

Good luck everyone xx

Well done on your losses everyone. I am down 1.5lbs so into the next stone bracket :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love reading how well everyone is doing. Great weight loss girls it's brill.

I am down 2pounds this week :)

Bit of both really BUT I lost 1.5lbs today :) so it shows it is working

Lost 2lb this week achieving my 9 stone award well done to all other losers

Congratulations, that is a massive achievement x

I love reading how well everyone is doing. Great weight loss girls it's brill.

I am down 2pounds this week :)

Snap! Well done x

Well done on your losses everyone. I am down 1.5lbs so into the next stone bracket :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done RB x

So pleased with myself, I've just lost 2.5 lb this week, bringing me to my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week.
Eeeek!!

So pleased with myself, I've just lost 2.5 lb this week, bringing me to my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week.
Eeeek!!

Well done - isn't it a great feeling!

Really can't believe I lost 3lb tonight! So pleased that's 4 stone 12.5lb gone!!!!

I really can't quite get it in my head that in just 1.5lbs I will have lost 5 stone!!! Mental!!

I wont get that 1.5lb off next week though as my best friend from Belgium is over for just over a week from Friday, and it's my birthday on Tuesday so I can guarantee it wont happen! lol

Was down 2 tonight, so I'm now just half a pound away from the 2 stone mark (was hoping for 2.5 off, but still - happy with 2 and I'm gone into the 11's at last!) :)

Back