Wednesday Weighers

How's all the Wednesday weighers doing over the weekend?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I def didn't have a chicken Tikka Vindaloo with popodoms and nann bread. ok maybe I did. First treat in almost 5 weeks so not beating myself up, been back on plan today :)

I notice weekends seem to be harder for everyone.

Sounds like lots of yummy food was eaten I hope the scales are kind on Wednesday :)

Been on plan and looked up recipes to try and the syn free garlic bread is one I'm gonna try this week

I hate to admit my weekends tend to involve a bottle.of wine, or two...!

I relax my syns on a Friday and Saturday for wine only and I still eat really well, then I tend not to have many syns during the rest of the week. I know it's not how it should be done but it's working for me right now and stops me going right off plan at weekends!!! :) (worked my bum off at the gym this evening too!) X

If it's working for you then I'd continue

Weigh in day tomorrow, looking forward to seeing what the scales say for us all. Good luck for tomorrow

Weighed a day early again this week as Im off to head office tonight and lost 1.5!! Needed 2 for my 3 stone award grrr!! I didnt deserve a loss at all havng had the munchies all wee so Im massively impressed xx

Lost 3.5lbs this week so feeling very pleased with myself

Well done on the losses so far guys! 2 off for me, which takes me to near the bottom of target range. I think I might treat myself at the weekend!

Wow well done everyone :)

2.5lb off for me this week, I've now lost 3st since having my daughter 15 weeks ago so I'm chuffed to bits :)))

Three off for me this week and my two stone award so I'm made up!! Well done everyone:)

Fab losses fellow Wednesday weighers! I lost 2.5 this week, 1lb to go for my stone award :)

3lbs off for me this week. Just 0.5lb short of 2 stone! But on the plus side I'll definitely get that and my Club 10 next week!

Brilliant losses, well done everyone!

What, no-one's posted yet today?! A pound on for me (that'll be the wine, pizza and ice-cream at the weekend!), but still in target range.

1.5lb on for me tonight, been 100% all week so not sure where it came from. Just seem to be gaining/losing the same 5lbs over and over at the mo.

Back