Wednesday Weighers

Lost 2.5lb this week :) got my club 10 award and won raffle :)

Go you! Hope you also bought a lottery ticket with that good luck streak ;) Actually that's rude, your loss isn't luck it's hard work! x

YE harrrrrrrrrr get in there girl xx
Thanks sweety xx definite boost after two small gains x

Go you! Hope you also bought a lottery ticket with that good luck streak ;) Actually that's rude, your loss isn't luck it's hard work! x
Funnily enough everyone's said that as my hubby got slimmer of month and slimmer of week too :) aww you ain't being rude at all lol x

Lost another 3.5lb this week. Having a bad day today though, started well with a walk and healthy breakfast but since then had a half a large Malteser bar, packet of snax, packet soup and knorr mashed potato. I'm not even going to bother adding up the syns, too depressing. I'll start again tomorrow.

Hi Wednesday Weighers, I'll be joining you properly after my first WI next Wednesday. Congratulations on all your losses X

Well only jut realised minimins back up i used to love it, full of lovely people, hoping to follow you all again xx

Me too - haven't used this site since 2011!! Welcome back to you too xx

Hi guys :) I am rejoining SW tomorrow morning and couldn't be more excited. I am ballooned 2.5st that I originally lost on the plan so I'm hoping to lose that and more again. I need to be back like the lady in my photo ;) Good luck to everyone tomorrow xxx

Hi guys :) I am rejoining SW tomorrow morning and couldn't be more excited. I am ballooned 2.5st that I originally lost on the plan so I'm hoping to lose that and more again. I need to be back like the lady in my photo ;) Good luck to everyone tomorrow xxx
Good Luck Blondee-WE can do this !!! X

Good Luck Blondee-WE can do this !!! X

Thank you - really looking forward to it!! Feeling amazing to be honest!! Roll on Wednesday xx

My first weigh back at SW ... 4lbs loss wahooooooo absolutely buzzing :) xxx

Another 0.5lb on for me this week but expected it has was away for weekend before kids started back at school :) Back on it as of yesterdays weigh in so hoping for a good loss next week :)

Back