WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

Lost 4lb this week :)

Go tinksie! thats fab! :D

forgot to update yesterday.. i lost 1lb :) hope you're all ok and going great guns for next week :D xxxx

Thanks guys and well done Karen :)

Hi guys

-2lb loss for me this wk............which has took me to my target!! :D..........But have decided to go down another 10lbs to take me to 9 stone. So have revised my target and reset my goals 2 tackle those last few pesky lbs :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week, SOTM for the 3rd week running (& I have effectively won SOTM too!). A grand total of 1 stone 4.5lbs in 4 weeks, hoping for 1 1/2 stone award next week.

Well done Mrs! That's fab

I lost 3lb this week which takes me to a stone in 3 weeks :)

Hello, would it be alright if i joined you lovely lot? im doing a 12 day intense low carb program which finishes next wed, so ill weigh in then, then im moving to a more sustainable low carb diet so wed will be my new weekly weigh in day. Greatly inspired by all your losses, keep up the good work, Sham xxx

Ur more than welcome Sham88. Sounds like ur going pretty hardcore :) goodluck 2 u and keep us posted on ur progress

Hi, thanks for the welcome-its pretty tough, was going grand and then today hit a brick wall-was craving bread like nothing civil but hopefully itl pay off on the scales next week-weekend without alcohol is going to be interesting, hope everyone has a successful weekend, Sham xx

morning all, STS this week but i know that it's because i only did 2 or 3 exercise routines, an d half hearted ones at that, and i gave in to bread cravings a few days :S

still, i didn't put on and i've got davinas body buff done this morning, tomorrow is another day :D

Hi all weighed in this morning and iv lost 10 pounds over the 12 days induction of my program so really pleased. Got my degree results this morning too and got a 2.1 so absolutely delighted, well done everybody xxx

Hi everyone I'm a wednesday weigher or at least I will be I started slimming world today so this is week 1 for me. I have done sw several times before I always seem to lose about 2- 3 stone and then just give up. But not this time my mental health is deteriorating because of my weight and I need to loose it so I can learn to love myself again.

So can I weigh in with you guys I need all the help and support I can get?

Hi every1
Late reply this wk as even though I WI on weds havent had any internet for a wk (grrrrr!) Only lost 1/2lb this wk :( which Im gutted about. Hope I get a better result this wk. Welldone 2 every1 else on their losses

Back