WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

Hiya i'm a wednesday weigh in too, but unfortunately our SW class was cancelled last night so im a little disappointed that i need to wait till next week to weigh in! (Had a really good week too!) xx
Ah that's so disappointing but just think of the amazing loss you'll have next week :)

i sts this week too! I think my problem was that i didn't eat as much fruit and veg as i normally do :( other than that, i was 100% on plan! x

Morning all - i sts this week and i'm really dissappointed - i was on plan 100% so the only thing i'm putting it down to is not eating enough fruit and veg :( x oh well, hopefully i'll make up for it this week :) x

tinksie said:
Morning all - i sts this week and i'm really dissappointed - i was on plan 100% so the only thing i'm putting it down to is not eating enough fruit and veg :( x oh well, hopefully i'll make up for it this week :) x

I know it's disappointing after all your hard work but don't get down about it, I'm sure you'll have a really good loss this week which will make up for it :)

Congrats to everyone for sticking to it even if you did stay the same and to those that lost!
Even if you stayed the same.. I see it as better than putting on, although I know how disappointing it is.

I had my weigh in this morning, and I really thought I wouldn't have lost anything because I felt really huge and bloated with it being my (not so favourite) time of the month.. but I had lost 4 1/2lbs, yay!

I reached my 10% target before my class finished, so I'm very pleased. Now I just hope I stick to it and carry on without the class.

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 3lb :)

Hi everyone not been on for a week or so but weighed in last night with a great 3 lbs off so that's 1stone 1lbs so far woo hoo!!! Well done to everyone else's weight losses :)

When I got weighed on wednesday I had put on 1lb, so not very happy! But, I hadn't been as strict and had been craving (and giving in to it) bread all week. So I'm not suprised. Expected more really. Hopefully I will have lost this week, I hate feeling disheartened.

Well done to all the others this week!

Back