WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

Well done everyone :)

Because I lose weight more slowly than anyone else on the planet, I've eaten 1400 calories a day and been to the gym 10 times in the last 2 weeks and yet have only lost 1lb in that time. :mad:

I lost 3lbs this week. Thanks AcaiSlim! and Lipro And I feel so great! I am happy with my new weight. It's really life changing more than the physical changes. :):):)

Last edited:
2.5lb down for me tonight :D

You all have done very well! I am pleased to say that I have maintained 135lbs since last week and it even looks like its on the lower side nearly 134lbs. ^_^ Keep going strong everyone.

Lost 2lbs this week, so I lost the 1lb I put on last week, and another one. Was a little disappointed as I wanted to lose at least 1 more pound and get into the 25s. I seem to have been in the 26s forever!

I put on 2lb this week. I'm absolutely gutted because I was sure I would have a good loss. I had been so good :(

Hi all, I'm not a regular on these things but I'm always on for ages when i do come by.. find them very interesting and helpful! :)
had my 3rd WI yesterday and only lost .5lbs, althou I'm 'on', I'm a bit gutted it wasn't more, but hey must stay positive as it was a loss nonetheless! :)

Good luck with your week and good luck for next Wednesday's WI! :D

hi everyone im new to this site. started slimming world last wednesday and weighing in tonight. i dont feel like ive lost anything but fingers crossed i have! well done to everyone for ur fab weight loss you have all inspired me.

kelkelkel said:
hi everyone im new to this site. started slimming world last wednesday and weighing in tonight. i dont feel like ive lost anything but fingers crossed i have! well done to everyone for ur fab weight loss you have all inspired me.

Hi there!
I joined SW last Thursday and I must admit its been a tough first week. Had my weigh in today and lost just 1lb. Not fantastic but not a failure either! How are you finding it, going into your second week? Hope your weigh in was a success!x

hiya! i lost 5lbs in my first week. and this wednesday i have lost another 5lbs thats 10 lbs in 2 weeks im chuffed too bits!. at least u have lost a pound hun its still fantastic. at least ur weights going down rather than up. keep up the good work everyone xxx

Well done all of you!

New - wednesday weigher

Hey all

New to the site, just joined. I'm a wednesday weigher, at 7pm.

I follow Slimming World and have been going to meeting since end of April this year. Last night was an amazing weigh in for me - 5lb off :D Club 10 award :D 2 stone award :D Down into next stone :D and I won Miss Slinky in my group :eek:.

So feeling really positive about my journey now. The last three weeks up to this one were very very hard and I came very very close to leaving and quitting, giving up which is something I said I'd never do. My consultant is amazing and supported me completely and I'm so glad I stayed now :)

That's me :)

Wow, well done! That's amazing!

I will be weighing in on Wednesdays too, currently doing Eat Stop Eat until Christmas and then JUDDD.

Good luck everyone! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for today ladies :)

Back