Wednesday Weighers!

I lost 1lb...

I'm really disappointed to be honest! I know, it's in the right direction...but same as last week, I had to get on the scales 3 or 4 times to get it to say that (it was registering half at first - I took my leggings off from under my dress, and my bangle off!)

I'd done a food diary and showed my consultant, and half the class. The only thing they can think is that I'm being too good. Too good?! I've had chocolate! And I have eaten about 70/105 syns, which isn't too bad is it?!?

And then...get this...my running (which I've done twice this week) might be actually hindering my weight loss. I don't get it. How can burning calories and getting fitter stop me losing weight? A couple of others in the class said they'd gone through something similar - one woman started an intensive boxercise class together and maintained for 4 weeks...then had a 7lb loss last week!

So, she said the running might be too much of a 'shock' to the system. And it might be building muscle (although I know myself that it takes a lot of exercising to build a lb of muscle!).

I am certainly losing a few cms - my clothes are starting to fit better again, which is brilliant, and is what really counts for me. I'm not totally hung up on the numbers on the scale, but sometimes, when you've been so good, it's just really disappointing, you know?

I'll stop rambling! The plan of attack for this week is a bit different. I've got a big event to tackle at weekend...will do my best at the restaurants and try to keep the wine in check...but no running, just plenty of gentle exercise (walking and perhaps a swim) at least 30 mins x 3.

Well done those of you with losses!!! :)

I gained half a pound :( But it's my star week, as of today... so next week should be better!

-2.5lb for me and my 5st! Yay! That's the biggest loss I've had in a few weeks and just the boost I needed.

Hellie - I usually have 70 syns/week and this week prob had more like 80-90 and bam! Maybe your body just needs a shakeup? 1lb is awesome though! (I know you want more though)

Hi All

Just got back and..........oh yes slimmer of the week again 3.5 off. I am so pleased with myself.:talk017:

I have had another great week and to cap it all my 4yr old got the school we wanted for him to start in September

I hope everyone is well and on target

Big Love

Phil

Well guys, i stayed the same this week, which i am pleased about as i thought i had gained. Determind to get to 9st next week so have to work hard to get 2.5lb off! Hope i can do it! :D xx

Yay...well done you losers! ;)

Well done on STS! You had a massive loss on your first week so you should still feel chuffed with yourself!

Thanks...i am still chuffed cos 6lb in 2 weeks is still great. :D I honestly thought i would have gained this week too! And am pleased that i still went to the class. Am really determind this week! Just hope i can get through the weekend ok! :D xx

Aww sounds fab, have a brill time. :D

Thank you, il certainly try....i prob come back a stone heavier lol! 2 weeks all inclusive! Ouch! hehe! xxxx

weighed in yesterday and lost 1.5lbs :)

Back