Wednesday WI :)

Oh dear, I put on a lb. It's my first gain since I started but I'm still 21lbs down in total.

There were quite a few gains in our group today and I think some people thought it might be the scales as we have a new temporary consultant with different scales. However, I think it might be wishful thinking as my gain is probably deserved. It was our wedding anniversary last weekend and we went out for a three course meal with a fair bit to drink. I don't think my banked syns were enough to cover the damage. I'm still sticking 100% to SW the rest of the time so hopefully I'll be back on track next week.

I'm getting weighed tonight for the first time in 3 weeks. Will have my 'special' shoes on which are quite heavy and I have to weigh in them so I'm expecting a gain. I've stuck with the plan, for the most part, over the past 3 weeks so I won't be too upset to gain as I'll know it's due to the shoes. Shall report back later. Good luck everyone!

Special shoes? do tell

xx

Teresa, I think 1lb is a good price to pay for a great wedding anniversary celebration!! X

Stacey... special shoes? What are you smuggling, chocolate?? Lol. Good luck!! I bet you'll be surprised...

X

Well done to those who have lost and big hugs to those who are disappointed - I know exactly how you feel!

I have lost 3.5 pounds this week and to say I am delighted is an understatement!!

I put on 1.5 last week and I have been sticking to SW 100% so I was gutted!
I have mentioned water retention somewhere here and I am now sure that's what it was!
I am now proud to have lost 7.5 pounds since I rejoned SW and want to lose another 7 by 15th August, for my sons wedding.
Fingers crossed for target by October, but not fussed as long as I am losing!

Luckily I managed to STS this week, adding it all up I think I must have had in excess of 200 syns with all the alcohol etc.

Right back on plan this week and hopefully a 3lb loss for next week.

Well done for all losses this week :)

Special shoes? do tell

xx

Stacey... special shoes? What are you smuggling, chocolate?? Lol. Good luck!! I bet you'll be surprised...

X

I just had my bunions removed so I have to wear these special wedge shoes to keep the weight off the front of my foot! I wish I was smuggling choc! LOL

Managed to lose 2lb this week despite the shoes so I'm very happy! Got home and weighed the shoes and they were 1lb each (I know...I'm sad for weighing them!). I'll have to weigh in them the next 3 weeks and then hopefully will be able to weigh normally after that.

2 lbs off for meeeee! *does a little dance*

That takes me to my official 1 stone from class, but 19lbs from my own start :D And I'm in shooting distance of my class 10% too.

I feel thin today :)

And class went quite well too - they were all lovely and said I should become a consultant properly! *blush*

Back