Wee glitch on Evans online tonight

Apparantly a lot of people have had confirmation that their order HAS been despatched :)

Only those that opted for express delivery as far as im aware?

I opted for express delivery as only a £1 extra and just had email saying despatched.

Fingers crossed everyone gets theres, i'm still waiting for them to say i owe em more money:cool:

I had a text telling me my orders been dispatched. I placed 3 separate ones in the end. Just paid postage lol.

Let you all know tomorrow ha ha x

Did you just opt for the £4 postage Amethyst

The first one I did was normal post, the other 2 I opted for express. Those 2 are the ones that have been dispatched. I feel a dummy as the first one was of a top I am in love with. Well If that one does not come I have still gained :)

Ive just had an email telling me that my order has been cancelled as its now out of stock. I ordered 2 items & they never said which item was out of stock, so I checked their website & they are both in stock! Oh well, really wish I had paid for express delivery.

Mines been cancelled 'out of stock'

I just got a refund for one pair from paypal :cry:

One has been cancelled (Was my fave, I could kick myself, was long white top with a black waist coat attached grrrr) this was the first one I ordered normal delivery.). Second 2 order's are on way cus I opted for express..

he he

If all fits well, I will be cheered up. :)

xx

:( Mine was cancelled as it was "out of stock" even though it was in stock when i placed my order! funny that!

Items received and I'm over the moon. (gutted about the one that got canceled "out of stock my bum". Lol. )

I placed 3 orders 2 got cancelled but I got my dress. Paid £21 for it but it's probably only worth that anyway as Evans is very expensive!

woo hoo i got 2 cancelled but the one i really wanted has been dispatched and should be with me tomorrow...tankini wiv skirting!!! other things i ordered were purely for greed lol..but the tankini i really did want..yay xx

....hopefully these will be the last clothes I ever buy from Evans!

Oh Cybill, you have just brought a massive grin to my face as I read your post :D ....I can remember losing the majority of my weight (2009) and how I felt when I could shop elsewhere! It was fantastic to have more choice, and to know what I picked off the rail (I was/still am size 16) was going to fit was worth the effort of the weight loss programme!

Keep up the fantastic work, you're doing so well! ... and thanks for inspiring me to keep going and lose the rest :eek:
Cx

Back