Week 1 weigh in

NewbieZ

Hi,

I've done a week and have lost 10lbs!!! I'm really pleased and haven't found it too difficult once I worked out how to make the soups drinkable (it's early days though isn't it?!).

I just wanted to say that I really couldn't have done it without all the tips and hints from all the folks on here.

Thank you!

------------------------------

Starting weight: 15.11
Week 1: 15.1 (-10) :)

Goal 1 - Get into 14s
Goal 2 - Get into 13s
Goal 3 - Get into 12s
Goal 4 - Get into 11s
Goal 5 - Get into 10s
Big Goal - Get to 10.7

Wow well done! :D :D that's brilliant you must be chuffed. I'm waiting on my pack to arrive so I can start tomorro. Would be delighted with a loss like that. What do you add to your soup?

Thanks, I'm very happy today:) With the soups I don't just add stuff but make them up with more water - about 300 mls, because I found the texture odd and the mushroom made me feel gaggy.

Tomato - add pepper, tabasco and herbs
Thai chicken - add pepper, coriander and some chilli
Vegetable - add herbs and pepper
Mushroom - add pepper, herbs and coriander

Hope this helps :)

Good luck!

thats a great loss :) really well done to you! I am thinking of ordering some soups... jotted those little tips down! thanks ;)

x

Thanks, I'm not a fussy eater, but the soups are what I'm most worried about so those tips should come in useful. I hope my pack turns up i'm like a loony looking out of the window for the courier It's weird i'm dreading starting, but eager at the same time. Well done again, how long are you planning to stay on exante?

To start with I'm hoping to do 2 months but if it's going well I'll do 3 months - then we've got a holiday in Italy booked so I'll be off it for a while :) making use of any Italian or Mediterranean food and recipe tips on here...

I hope the soup tips work! Everyone seems to find a way to make them suit their tastes :)

Congrats - that's a great result, very well done.

Well done on your loss...that's fantastic....keep up the good work....hope my weigh in is half as good as yours

Brilliant start well done

WOW! 10lbs is brilliant!

I start tomorrow and hoping to lose 4 stone then switch to WW or SW to get back into healthy eating. I'm hoping I can do that in 3 months? If I stick to it then I'll be ok I reckon.

Here's to a slimmer and healthier 2012 everyone!

Back