Week 1 weigh in.

PERKINR

I can believe it's been a week already and i've lost 8ib already im so excited at the possibility of losing lots of weight with slim and save.....roll on next week im aiming for 1 stone, but i am going away for the weekend for my first wedding anniversary so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for all the support minimins. x

Well done I lost 7lb so very happy.....onwards we plod! X

Morning,

Well done on your first week weigh in. That's great news and a real boost. Have a fantastic first Wedding Anniversary. :candledinner:

Congratulations!! I have another 24 hours to go, exciting! - Here's to more losses next week xx

Congrats, you should be very proud of yourself. Im back to day 1 restart.

Wow well done thats brilliant ,which plan are you on the 3 day pack or 4 day pack, am thinking of starting but am scared as I don't want to start and then give up on day 3 plus the money loll

Well done, that's a great start - keep up the good work, that first stone will soon be gone x

Well done too......if it keeps going like this we'll be skinny by xmas. lol

Im on the 4 shakes a day as i found when i do have meal's on a vlcd the bad food creeps in, i would go for it, it's so worth it.....especially if your like me, before doing slim and save i tried weight watchers, another vlcd called mmmmm which you had to eat on (thats what i found hard on that one) plus slim fast and the xls medical tablets...and through all this i actually put on weight till i found slim and save....i think ive been trying to to loose this same 7ib for a year.

Back