Week 1

Chesca

Hi everyone :)

Rather surprised at todays weigh in. After having a rather rocky week with totm and the odd cheat i have lost a total of 9lbs this week!! I'm so happy, was expecting the worst!

Looking forward to next weeks weigh in.. it can be done! hehe

Luv Chesca xx

That's brilliant Chesca, what a great start. Well done, onwards and upwards from here :)

Fantastic loss, here's to many more to come xx

Chesca that's brilliant x

Great loss Chesca.. Well done hun x x

Big cheers for you for surviving wk1 and many more successful wks to come! :D

Wow that is amazing. I have not seen you post for a couple of days, I was worrying if everything was ok. I do forget that not everyone spends most of their time glued to this forum on their iPhone. Congratulations on an amazing first week. You should find some way to reward yourself. A facial or manicure? Lol x x c

Aaaww thanks everyone!! I was so stunned, I don't think the first time I did Lipotrim I got such a big weight loss :)
Looking forward to shifting some more so it's not a massive effort to get up the stairs, hehe xx

Wow that is amazing. I have not seen you post for a couple of days, I was worrying if everything was ok. I do forget that not everyone spends most of their time glued to this forum on their iPhone. Congratulations on an amazing first week. You should find some way to reward yourself. A facial or manicure? Lol x x c

Hey Glitterbug :):)

Yeah, I know I've not been on. Found it really hard week with one thing or another, been trying to keep myself busy - usually I am glued to the computer hehe. How have you been?? I will be coming on more now - even though it was a few days absence, I missed Mini Mins! :p Hehe xx

Ooh almost forgot... my treat... looks like we're finally getting a kitten. We've chosen the breed Maine Coon - they're HUGE and so funny. Been looking online for hours and hours - almost decided on the colour :)

xx

Been great thanks. Just finished first night shift since going back on TFR. was really pleased that made it through in one piece. I know people want to thank nurses but I really wish they wouldn't say it with chocs crisps and cakes. It's torture. (although we always appreciate it when people show they care). Ah well to bed. Hope you have a great day. lol. x x x x

thats great chesca, those weekly weigh ins will definately keep you going

Ooh almost forgot... my treat... looks like we're finally getting a kitten. We've chosen the breed Maine Coon - they're HUGE and so funny. Been looking online for hours and hours - almost decided on the colour :)

xx

Oh Chesca that's wonderful, not only are they one of the biggest, if not the biggest cat around, but they're also the soppiest. A friend of mine has four.....and no room on the sofas!

I have a British shorthair and a moggy, I love them equally but the British is the most beautiful girl in the world xx

well done chesca that fantastic!! any names for the kitten yet? x

xx

What a wonderful treat Chesca.. I have a ragdoll cat (I did have 2, but my favourite one caught feline infectious peritonitis).. They are also fat cats (and lazy) who don't really like to venture outside (which settles my mind cos i get paranoid they will get run over-that's just me).

I hope you find a colour you like hun. x x x

fat and lazy.......mmmmm now who does that remind you of????? Not Su anymore! xxxxxxxxxx

luv ya x

Oh Chesca that's wonderful, not only are they one of the biggest, if not the biggest cat around, but they're also the soppiest. A friend of mine has four.....and no room on the sofas!

I have a British shorthair and a moggy, I love them equally but the British is the most beautiful girl in the world xx

Hi Sandra, yes I've been told they're the largest of domesticated cats and the closest you can get to a dog. My friends Maine Coons play fetch and jump in the bath when you're in it if you don't shut the door properly! LOL... we're so excited :)

I love British Shorthairs, they're so pretty. What colour is she? You should post some pics of your cats I would love to see them.

We've still not decided on the colour. I breed and show rabbits, mainly Lionheads. I have 50 at the moment, I have so many colours... Orange, Chocolate, Blue, Lilac, Sealpoint, Marten Smoke, Sooty Fawn, Sable, and many more but the main part of my stud are Blue Eyed Whites... so pretty.

I found a breeder with Blue Eyed White Maine Coon kittens and liked the idea of getting a Blue Eyed White. We have a white german shepherd called Heidi too LOL.
Other than the BEW I've found some gorgeous torbie tabbies and blues... now the hard decision to decide on the colour!! I think my husband like the colours more than white Hehe.

Chesca xx

What a wonderful treat Chesca.. I have a ragdoll cat (I did have 2, but my favourite one caught feline infectious peritonitis).. They are also fat cats (and lazy) who don't really like to venture outside (which settles my mind cos i get paranoid they will get run over-that's just me).

I hope you find a colour you like hun. x x x

I'm sorry to hear that, it's always so sad when you loose a furry friend. How old was he/she? We lost one of our dogs four weeks ago, that was very hard and very sudden. She was 12 years old, we miss her dreadfully.

Ragdolls are amazing! I very nearly got one a few years ago. Very pretty and also big. How many years does it take for them to be fully grown?

C xx

Back