Week 11 WI

Jinnie

Weighed in this morning at 69.45kg...... the pharmacist said about a lb off, but on a conversion online it says i now weigh 10 stone 9:confused:............ Tho with only a lb off it should be 11st and 1/2lb.:confused:

I wish they would just weigh us in stones too for us older ones who learnt the old way:rolleyes: LOL

Anyway, its a lb gone forever and my totm I'm still a happy bunny anyway :)

Good luck all you Lt'ers getting weighed today

What the heck, yu'velost loads and are continuing to lose loads, it dosent have to be steady weekly, its the bottom line (pun intended lol) that counts.

Well done Jinnie your doing soooo well!!! your nearly there:happy096::party0038:
good luck for next week!!! caz xx

Well done Jinnie !! I know what you mean about the KG's, my chemist weights me in them too and I have to wait for her to convert them before I know if I've lost or not. :)

well done hun ya have done extremley well so far!! For some reason I also find the weighing scales in the chemist seems to be more than the one at home so I take two readings from mine and theirs. I have mentioned this to the pharmacist as well last week and she told me hers tend to weigh more but to go by mine if I was happier to do that. I am really chuffed for ya though!

well done jinnie its all going in the right direction
xx

Back