week 12 weigh in

lillie

weighs a lot less
its that time of the week again,just got back from my weigh in and this week i lost 3lbs.
im mildly disappointed with that but its a step closer ,so i got the measuring tape out something i havent done for 6 weeks and that really cheered me up.
so far i have lost
waist 5 inches
hips 8 inches
thigh 5 inches
calf 3 inches
boobies 5 inches

so just under 2 stone to go now hopefully next week i will be in the 12s,thankyou all as always i couldnt have got this far without you ,heres to another LT week xx lillie xx

OMG Lillie the inches are falling off ... You must be really, really pleased with yourself!!!!

3 LBS is fantastic Lillie, just comapre if you had been on a normal diet, you would have been lucky to have 1lb off a week, so be proud of yourself and shout it from the roof tops!

Wow, look at your inch loss, that to me is the most important thing, I wouldna care if I weighed 50 stone and was a size 12 all over! Keep it up, the finish line is well within reach nowXXX

aw well done lillie,,thats great to see inches coming off,,i must measure myself and see again in a few weeks if there a difference,,never thought of that,,

Fantastic weight loss in 12 weeks Lillie and those inches are really dropping off now!!!

Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

No lillie, to get into the 12's you only need to lose 4 and half lbs! then you's be 12st 13.5 lbs! Woop woop!
x

Oh lil - I lurve ya too!

Erm, weekend, me, off work, feeling good, sun shining - a concoction (canna spell) that does not mix well!! Hence why I missed my weigh in! I have enough shakes to last me another week so aiming to get off the excess fluid and get to weigh in on Sat!

I had my dress fitting on Fri and my dress is as big as a tent on me and felt as tho I deserved another break! LOL! TRYING to stick to it til Fri 2nd May (dress fitting) then doing refeed as I have been told the 2nd is the last time I can have time for more alterations, so I have to like it or lump it!X

Well Done Lillie!

You have done so well!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i cant believe your nearly 11 stone hun thats fantastic ,im not getting weighed again now til next friday im going on a school trip with freya to the farm and ive got spare packs as well,i dont know how you end up with the spare packs when you always have 3 a day,so you need your dress altering again hope they arent charging you after you told them to get you a smaller one ,i know what you mean about rewarding yourself i am very tempted at the moment there is a pack of carver ham in the fridge with my name on it xxx

the dress shop are being a little arsy if i am honest. they have not yet started altering my dress - well they will have started by now after my fitting on fri, but that will be them just started if you know what i'm meaning? i had told them i was wanting to leave the latering for as long as poss. anyways, i said to them on the phone yest i was needing some reassurance that after alterations the dress would look how it was meant to as i felt the bust area just looked too big and teh dimensions were all worng, they said the dress maker is really good and she'll do her best! i was like what!! that was not the answer i wanted! i reminded them i had wanted to order smaller and was not allowed and i said i did understand why they didnt let everyone do it etc etc but they bloody liars said they did order me a smaller sixe. they said i was bordering a size 24 at the time of ordering and ordered me a 20 instead - that is absolute pant lil! i know I was big, but there is no way on earth i was a size 24! I was wearing size 16/18 normal clothes and as we know the wedding sizes are smaller that would explain the size 20 - i wreckon they are trying to back track now! now am left in a panic that it wont look good and the dress alone was £1,000!! Never mind any of the alterations!X

p.s i have so many spare packs as i have not been on lipo for about the last 8 weekends!

pps be good, you are stonger than me! leave that ham alone!X

i will leave the ham alone,ive just fed it to my dog lol,there is no way you were a 24 i was nearly 18 stone and was a size 22 ,dont panic honey it will get sorted ,id go down the shop if i were you ,saying the dress maker will do her best is just not good enough ,you have paid for something and for that price it should be perfect ,give em hell girl xx

Well done Lillie, Fantastic!! Leave the ham alone !!!:D

Aw Pineapple hunny, thats one stress and worry you dont need, I hope it all works out for you xxx
P.S, My wedding florist forgot my flowers for my headress on my day, didn't have time to go back to her shop as it was too far away (where she'd left them) so ran down the road to a local lady who sell's flowers outside her front door!!!! Beg stole and borrowed flowers from mine and the bridesmaids bouquets, and managed to wire me something up!!:eek: lol, I look back at it now and laugh though, and come to it, if there was anything to be forgotten, I wish the vicar forgot to turn up!! lol xxxx

You'll be fine sweety, and if the shop dont do as they are told, tell them you are going to every newspaper and tv station you can, to tell your story ;) xxx

the dress shop are being a little arsy if i am honest. they have not yet started altering my dress - well they will have started by now after my fitting on fri, but that will be them just started if you know what i'm meaning? i had told them i was wanting to leave the latering for as long as poss. anyways, i said to them on the phone yest i was needing some reassurance that after alterations the dress would look how it was meant to as i felt the bust area just looked too big and teh dimensions were all worng, they said the dress maker is really good and she'll do her best! i was like what!! that was not the answer i wanted! i reminded them i had wanted to order smaller and was not allowed and i said i did understand why they didnt let everyone do it etc etc but they bloody liars said they did order me a smaller sixe. they said i was bordering a size 24 at the time of ordering and ordered me a 20 instead - that is absolute pant lil! i know I was big, but there is no way on earth i was a size 24! I was wearing size 16/18 normal clothes and as we know the wedding sizes are smaller that would explain the size 20 - i wreckon they are trying to back track now! now am left in a panic that it wont look good and the dress alone was £1,000!! Never mind any of the alterations!X
OMG god, I would be going mad!!! They should be pandering to your every need and let you choose!!!! Hope it all works out well for you xx

Thanks guys, I am sure the dress maker will do wonders and am prob worrying over nothing! I am going to talk with them when I go back on the 2nd as by then the dress should be taking shake and I'll have a better idea. When I said to my sis about my concerns she couldnt understand what I was talking about and thought once my dress had been all pinned it looked perfect! SO maybe its all in my head?! I'm loving the selling my story threat tho Toni! LOL! I dont want to make too much noise just now until I see how it is on the 2nd. I want to enjoy the fittings and not dread them, so I'll give them the benifit of the doubt for the time being! I'm not even worried in truth about not being allowed to order smaller when I picked, all I wanted was for them to say everything will be as it should on the say, thats all! Not asking too much am I!!

Back