Week 12 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
It's been a hard week (work-wise), followed by a 3.5 hour 'commute' back home last night... THough that ended up at a very nice pub for a few soda waters with friends.

This morning I can't really believe that I've lost 6lb. On week 12!?!? Wow!

57.5lb overall, and takes me over the 4 stone mark, and under 100kg :D

AM dead chuffed and really do thank the good lords of Lipotrim for sending me this diet :clap::clap::clap:

So come on evereyone. If you're feeling weak - don't eat! Just don't! It's not worth it when you see the fab losses you can be having. I really believe if we all put our minds to this diet and stick to it we will achieve the goals we've wanted for SO long. Best of luck for all Saturday weighers today :grouphugg:

fab! 6 lumps of lard melted away !
Doing well , 12 weeks is a long time

Hi Elle-Emm

:wow: Well done YOU!!
I used to commute long similar hours when I lived in London so my heart goes out to you, it gruelling!! And how good are you, soda waters at the pub :angel09:. You are right though this forum is great and the advice from fellow LT'ers is invaluable.
Fantastic!!

Hi Elle-emm,
a great weight loss, you make me very hopeful for the future. Glad you had a good end to your day with a night out and you stuck to soda water - good for you. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

well done Elle-Emm thats brilliant! and in week 12 too, your an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work girl - you rock socks!
Jodie

Well done on 6.5lbs! That's a great loss so far into this diet. Keep going cos you're doing great!

WOW! Fab result - well done you. Well on your way to your friend's hen party target! xx

what a fabulous weight loss. inspirational for those of us that are only just at the begining of our journey. well done

Thanks all, was a great surprise - a bigger loss than anticpiated or hoped for!

The hen weekend will involve a weekend in London - a show, dinner, cocktails and sunday lunch at a michelin-starred restaurant. Shame to mis out on all that lovely food and drink but the bigger picture's more important - and i'd rather be there for my friend than not!!

One good thing is I get a shopping trip a week or 2 before for a posh new dress which i'm hoping will be from an average high street store! :)

Back