WEEK 13 WEIGH IN

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi Everyone, been for wi & have lost another 2lbs...which im happy with as i have been doing 2 shakes & a meal everyday...will get back on properly after crimbo...omg it wont be long now till crimbo...best get shopping....:8855:Hope you are all doing well!!! Caz xx:)

well done Caz another good loss can I ask you what you are having for your meals if you dont mind

all the best
Sharron xx

well done Caz another good loss can I ask you what you are having for your meals if you dont mind

all the best
Sharron xx
Thanx Sharron,lots of egg salads,egg omelette minus cheese with vegetables & onion cooked in fry light or veggie stir fry again cooked in fry light...not much variety i know,but i don't eat meat...& not very big portions, but big enough after living on 3 shakes a day... Caz xx

well done on your loss

Brilliant. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't stress.

If you eat NORMALLY - and by that I mean healthily and no more calories than you need - you shouldn't put weight back on even if you come out of ketosis.

The key is to not go back to what you were doing before LT... I was eating twice as many calories as I needed, hence I stored it as fat. Sounds obvious doesn't it? :eek:

thanks for that caz72 keep up the good work

xx sharron

well done hun, Its great to know that even though ya are having a meal ya still are losing a healthy loss every week, well done really proud of ya hun

2lbs and you're eating proper food, nice one! The eggs sound loverly! :D x

Back