Week 15 weigh in

NicolaR

Well, last week was a bit shaky following my week of 810, but this week I've lost 5lbs so I'm well chuffed!

Tomorrow I'm off to Ipswich for the BF's mum's wedding, and I'll be wearing the Karen Millen purple dress I bought earlier in the month. Good news is that it does now fit, I can even get the zip up without help ;)

Anyone got anything nice planned for the bank holiday weekend?

nothing planned hun but just wanted to say well done re the weigh in! Super loss!!!! Enjoy the wedding and we NEEEED to see photo's of you in the dress xxx

Well done you, i love to read posts like this. I always freak a bit about eating again while wanting to return to ss so glad to see people coping and getting back to it. An inspiration xx

Great loss Nicola, thrilled for you as 5lbs is a great loss. Enjoy the wedding looking fab, and agree we need photos!!

well done hun xoxox

Congratulations, you should be really proud of yourself!

cheers everyone! Just had my spray tan done and now have to drive 6 hours down to Ipswich, eek!

Super loss, you must be pleased with 5lb's - well done!

My weekend started Friday evening with a 'family opera' - I hope that none of the cast are on Minimins, as it was humourous for all the wrong reasons (but got a free ticket).

Heading to the beach at Southend (just for the day) but the weather is apparently going to be good. Will be with a friend who's doing Slimming World so we should be a good influence on each other.

Back