Week 16.......

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Wooooo hooooooooo. Today is my last weigh in before having a break for my holidays.

Scales today very kindly told my I have lost 5lbs - yesssssss!

This brings my total loss to 7st and 1lbs. Never thought I would ever achieve this kind of weight loss. Thanks you Exante for changing my life and to all Minimins fellow dieters for your support.

Xx xx xx

Wow what an achievement! Well done and enjoy your holiday :hug99:xx

Well done hun :) xx

Well done Annie. Brilliant loss. Bet you cant wait to get away from all this rain. I take it the weathers the same up there. Have a lovely time x

Susie58 said:
Well done Annie. Brilliant loss. Bet you cant wait to get away from all this rain. I take it the weathers the same up there. Have a lovely time x

Rain?? In Edinburgh today and never seen rain like it! Had a Primark bag and it disintegrated as it was so wet! Bring on the sunshine! Xx

What an absolutly fantastic loss for you, best wishes and enjoy your holidays.

Wow Annie! That's great. I hope you have a fantastic holiday. Enjoy the sunshine :)

Well done, hope you have a lovely holiday :)

Thanks everyone. Finally pack and heading to travelodge at airport. Excited.com! X

Fantastic, what an amazing weight loss!! You should be very proud of yourself! x

loopylou*lou said:
Fantastic, what an amazing weight loss!! You should be very proud of yourself! x

Thank you. Struggling a bitty with the proud bit as ashamed I let my wright get do bad. However what is done is done and only I can change my future! X

You lost 7st 1 in 16 weeks? That's amazing you must be so proud of yourself, I bet you look fantastic! So happy for you all your hard work has paid off xx

xDONNAx said:
You lost 7st 1 in 16 weeks? That's amazing you must be so proud of yourself, I bet you look fantastic! So happy for you all your hard work has paid off xx

Thanks Donna! Lost a stone last year but took me six months. Lost the rest since starting Exante in January :)

Wow. Fantastic. You deserve to have a brilliant holiday.
xx

Back